Forest vs PGMOL | Page 16 | Vital Football

Forest vs PGMOL

What has Elliot Ness Neville got against Forest and Clattenburg. See he asked Sky to cover the Arsenal game rather than Man City. Scared of
Mafia?.
He knows what reception he would get typical cowardly stance he's all mouth to be honest the array of pundits they have now has me teetering on the edge of cancelling the whole package

The thing which infuriates me is this. No-one at our club has articulated in a measured and factual manner the 9 games and 12 decisions which were beyond clear and obvious, which ‘could, and did’ result in us losing points.

The only decision which didn’t cost us was the non pen on Neco Williams. Other than Richard Keys, nobody is understanding that the tweet had nothing to do with the Everton game in isolation, but it was the culmination of a seasons worth of errors, wrapped around 3 more blatant incorrect decisions in an hour of football. …..

United away - Rashford and sending off
Everton at home - Yates non penalty
Bournemouth at home - Boly red after 20, and the non handball
Brentford away - Toney cheats
Newcastle home - Awoniyi penalty
West Hammat home - Neco pen
Liverpool at home - Ref not knowing the rules of the game
Everton away - 3 pens

To a lesser extent the non Brighton red card and Maddison’s ‘punch’.

If our club framed this, with the video and put it out, let the media argue against each one of those.

Likely they will say it happens to all clubs, so the. Let them put together 12-14 decisions from all other clubs showing how they were wronged.

Wankers
I'm sure there are more refereeing decisions to our detriment!

One I do remember was a break and cross from the left (can't remember who the Forest player was) where the defender blatantly handballed the ball into his penalty area. Then the VAR didn't intervene because it could only intervene when the action was in the penalty area, and they had no way of drawing a line to see if it was in the penalty area!!!
I can't remember which game it was in, maybe against Bournemouth, but if we're serious about making a list I'll check.

It's actually good to make a PGMOL shame list!

The fairest criticism I've heard of Forest's statement is that it takes us one step closer to being like the Turkish League, where everything is in chaos and teams are threatening to pull out of the league. That's why there's such strict rules about what teams can and can't officially say.
if there is any hidden or sub conscious bias then its against our twat of an owner, bet they are falling over thelselves to give us a point back now eh?
Liars see others as liars, thieves see others as thieves, self projection stuff, merry knackers accusing the game of being corrupt and trying to control the narrative like he does in Greece is hilarious.. only not so hilarious cos hes dragging my club through the mud, just a year after we were welcomed with open arms. But we knew that, think i called for him to fook off a year ago :) somewhat devils advoctae sure, but pots and kettles are hard not to think about

Last edited:
That only deepens the problem.

The ref clearly indicated that Young got the ball.

If he watched there is no way on earth he couldn't see that was not the case, its clear as day a foul, he didn't get the ball.

So why would he not bring it to the refs attention?

He must have checked it, that's what he's there for.

So he neither told the ref or he didn't.

If he did, the ref chose to overrule it ala the drop ball against Liverpool.

If he didn't, then that's very concerning, however concerning nothing will come of it.
it genuinelly wouldnt suprise me if they arent even watching to game tbh, I just imagine them eating sandwiches and talking aboutcricket and lack of parking or something

The thing which infuriates me is this. No-one at our club has articulated in a measured and factual manner the 9 games and 12 decisions which were beyond clear and obvious, which ‘could, and did’ result in us losing points.

The only decision which didn’t cost us was the non pen on Neco Williams. Other than Richard Keys, nobody is understanding that the tweet had nothing to do with the Everton game in isolation, but it was the culmination of a seasons worth of errors, wrapped around 3 more blatant incorrect decisions in an hour of football. …..

United away - Rashford and sending off
Everton at home - Yates non penalty
Bournemouth at home - Boly red after 20, and the non handball
Brentford away - Toney cheats
Newcastle home - Awoniyi penalty
West Hammat home - Neco pen
Liverpool at home - Ref not knowing the rules of the game
Everton away - 3 pens

To a lesser extent the non Brighton red card and Maddison’s ‘punch’.

If our club framed this, with the video and put it out, let the media argue against each one of those.

Likely they will say it happens to all clubs, so the. Let them put together 12-14 decisions from all other clubs showing how they were wronged.

Wankers
I agree and I think we have had ore than most, but other fans will certainly argue that they have all had bad decisions, literally go on any forum and they all say the same. I know Wolves have had a lot of bad ones too.

I think for balance we would need to also include bad calls that have gone in our favour too.

but with all that said, i think it is clear we have had the worst ride this season, and as said above most of them crap decisions have directly costed us points

We always seem to be screwed over by some stupid thing. no VAR on Boly yellow despite everyone being able to see it was wrong, Toney cheating and no recourse, incorrect law followed at Liverpool etc...

If it was just a few dodgy penalty calls, i could accept it easier, or if just one fo the dodgy things above, but it has been a flood of shit calls all season

One I do remember was a break and cross from the left (can't remember who the Forest player was) where the defender blatantly handballed the ball into his penalty area. Then the VAR didn't intervene because it could only intervene when the action was in the penalty area, and they had no way of drawing a line to see if it was in the penalty area!!!
I can't remember which game it was in, maybe against Bournemouth, but if we're serious about making a list I'll check.

think it was bournemouth, and although it was looked at by VAR and was deemed a hand ball, but because they said they couldn't confirm it was in the box (it was), they also couldn't give it as a free kick outside the box as VAR doesn't have the power to give a handball free kick, only a pen.

So they got possession of the ball, just a kick in the teeth when it should have been our penalty.

I think there was another VAR call on something like that also in the season, not a pen, but a decision that VAR saw but couldn't change despite it being obvious (not Boly)

Knowing Webb to love his own voice..we all know he’s trying to smooth over the fuck ups. He came out early and said zero to hide…

Which quickly switched to only Forest can hear the recordings? If it’s nothing to hide then let everyone hear it and I’ll happily let pundits slag us off..but we all know there’s something there..and Webb is trying to sweep it under the rug

Forest should listen to them and if it’s categorically pgmol being ***** then we need to get legal and release the recordings to the media…if only to see Gary Neville eat a bag of dicks

if there is any hidden or sub conscious bias then its against our twat of an owner, bet they are falling over thelselves to give us a point back now eh?
Liars see others as liars, thieves see others as thieves, self projection stuff, merry knackers accusing the game of being corrupt and trying to control the narrative like he does in Greece is hilarious.. only not so hilarious cos hes dragging my club through the mud, just a year after we were welcomed with open arms. But we knew that, think i called for him to fook off a year ago :) somewhat devils advoctae sure, but pots and kettles are hard not to think about
The thing is it's not your club, my club or even our club it's Marinakis' and he can do as he sees fit with it whether that means dragging Forest name through the mud or not.
We are only supporters etc which is a shame, as we don't really have any say in how it's run.

We were taught that this is mother's day - the person who wore us out, gave birth and raised us. Not just the woman. Which I'm ok with. But I agree that men also need a special day - a day when they don't grumble at us, they just pour us beer :cool:

while I was in Greece I went to the holy mountain of Athos. women are banned.

I agree and I think we have had ore than most, but other fans will certainly argue that they have all had bad decisions, literally go on any forum and they all say the same. I know Wolves have had a lot of bad ones too.

I think for balance we would need to also include bad calls that have gone in our favour too.

but with all that said, i think it is clear we have had the worst ride this season, and as said above most of them crap decisions have directly costed us points

We always seem to be screwed over by some stupid thing. no VAR on Boly yellow despite everyone being able to see it was wrong, Toney cheating and no recourse, incorrect law followed at Liverpool etc...

If it was just a few dodgy penalty calls, i could accept it easier, or if just one fo the dodgy things above, but it has been a flood of shit calls all season

agree with finbar- let them put forward the evidence. by definition they cannot all be correct in that assertion.

I don't know about the other teams but Mr Reid said it best...

Knowing Webb to love his own voice..we all know he’s trying to smooth over the fuck ups. He came out early and said zero to hide…

Which quickly switched to only Forest can hear the recordings? If it’s nothing to hide then let everyone hear it and I’ll happily let pundits slag us off..but we all know there’s something there..and Webb is trying to sweep it under the rug

Forest should listen to them and if it’s categorically pgmol being ***** then we need to get legal and release the recordings to the media…if only to see Gary Neville eat a bag of dicks

OMG THIS

I included this also. It was v Bournemouth and it was a stonewall pen

I included this also. It was v Bournemouth and it was a stonewall pen
It may or may not have been and I could understand VAR not being able to be sure enough to give it

What I couldn't understand was the referee not at least giving a free kick on the edge of the area as the on field decision.

It definitely hit his arm, if it's a penalty in the area it's a free kick outside.

Referee didn't give it, ended up with a fucking throw in for our trouble.

Summed up how diabolical that ref was.