Forest vs PGMOL | Page 13 | Vital Football

Forest vs PGMOL

It’s all nonsense , especially around unconscious bias. It only really mostly targetted at middle aged white men. The rest of the world is just consciously biased .
The fact that you don’t actually understand what unconscious bias is and keep making dumb statements about it is hilarious.

Oh dear god this Fred has gone to shit now.

Speaking of shit, I'm 100% against gender neutral bathrooms because everywhere I've worked the cleaner has confirmed that the ladies toilets are the worst. We can't have them destroying all of our fine porcelain.

Did we win PGMOL yet?

I see VAR is working ok so far at Goodson tonight
I've also noticed that the yellow card given to Allison in that penalty incident has been rescinded by VAR.

Which of course can't be right, because we were told by PGMOL that VAR can't intervene with yellow cards, hence it could not intervene with Boly's

I've also noticed that the yellow card given to Allison in that penalty incident has been rescinded by VAR.

Which of course can't be right, because we were told by PGMOL that VAR can't intervene with yellow cards, hence it could not intervene with Boly's
Indeed! I also don’t know why it took so long to disallow the goal as it took me about 3 seconds from seeing the replay they were offside

The foul didn't take place because he was offside, so no penalty and therefore no yellow.

It's all bollocks that it's working Ok tonight though.

Personally I think it’s great if people want to have events but let’s not force it on everyone who doesn’t want to get involved and use that to prevent career progression . Just let people crack on with what’s important to them but don’t expect me to think or get involved the same way.

You should suggest international Men’s day. Bet it gets declined unless ofcourse it’s about Mens mental health. As a way of getting people together, sure why not ?

Yeah, I bet companies really go overboard with it.
The one I was with at the time sure didn't.