Forest vs Newcastle match thread sponsored by geordies in the rain with no shirts on. | Page 17 | Vital Football

Forest vs Newcastle match thread sponsored by geordies in the rain with no shirts on.

Yeah ? Against who ?
And how ?

Don’t forget he’d lost half the dressing room.

Take your time now and tell me in which of the games we’ve played , with the same corrupt officiating , half of dressing room lost , AFCON and injuries , and bunkering in like cowards , would we have won?
The only reason we have won any of the matches since nuno arrived is because we’ve went for teams, taken the shackles off and haven’t been afraid.
Bournemouth x2
Maybe Brentford

Luck might have been different

I’m not saying we would, just saying it’s quite possible we’d be in exactly the same position

Bournemouth x2
Maybe Brentford

Luck might have been different

I’m not saying we would, just saying it’s quite possible we’d be in exactly the same position

Bournemouth X 2 ? No chance .
We had ten men at home and don’t win away games.

We wouldn’t have beaten Brentford away neither.

You was content with the level of officiating ?
It was fucking diabolical .

I could understand every decision that went against us tbh

Ps I also thought CHO looked good yesterday

Albeit if anyone scouts him it's obvious he's always going to cut back inside

But they still need to stop it

3 goals like that now

The deflected one yesterday may even have been going in top corner

West Ham can't be that bad again next week. Even the fixtures aren't doing us a favour.

We play to our capabilities minus the stupid errors , and we don’t get robbed by the officials, we will crush West Ham.

Someone is going to get a real hiding off us soon and I’m praying it’s them. 🙏

God I hope Phillips plays next week. Fat, slow, unfit, does nothing. Dominguez and hopefully Sangare will run him ragged.

We play to our capabilities minus the stupid errors , and we don’t get robbed by the officials, we will crush West Ham.

Someone is going to get a real hiding off us soon and I’m praying it’s them. 🙏
As long as we don't give away any set pieces either chap.

Unfortunately you have to think that they will learn and rebound from this. We just have to learn from it too.

I think it puts moyes in a bit of a pickle, perfect result for us. Their form is worse than us and also not won this year. At least we are not capitulating at home like that and are in games.

What does Moyes do? I think after that he's going to have to come to ours looking for the win not just sitting back and that could play into our hands.

Both of them . Especially the trippier handball . The two penalties at Luton were insane but they were given and so should’ve ours.

Trippier hand ball wasn't in the area. If it had been surely it would have been given when you look at those handball pens in the Luton v Sheffield United game.

Bowen is way more of a threat in a wide forward position. Why he doesnt play Ings as a CF I dont know, with Kudos and Bowen either side?

I could understand every decision that went against us tbh

Ps I also thought CHO looked good yesterday

Albeit if anyone scouts him it's obvious he's always going to cut back inside

But they still need to stop it

3 goals like that now

The deflected one yesterday may even have been going in top corner
Even the handball (outside the box) that got given as a goal kick ? Yeah ok.

Still thought they were offside for the 2nd as the ball was played in. Perhaps it was checked and I missed it?

Freezing it on MOTD footage when the ball is being kicked schar is coming back from an offside position and it is impossible to tell from that angle, but the moment before it is kicked he is definitely off. To me it looks like he is likely still just off as the ball is kicked. One of those talking millimetres of a toe type things, like the wolves goal yesterday that would have got them back in it against Brentford.

Schar then immediately jumps for the ball, may even get a touch on it, so is involved from thos first point of action. The ball then comes back to him when he is clearly onside and he scores.

This is the whole thing that is pissing me off, if it had been us they would have spent ages working back through every action to find a reason to disallow the goal. They would be drawing the lines and everything for us from the free kick. I don't believe for a minute they even checked the lines for offside from the kick.