Forest Vs Dirty Leeds sponsored by Quality Street | Page 6 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Dirty Leeds sponsored by Quality Street

What to do about Carvalho and Dias?
Both are currently struggling, Carvalho in particular gifted Leeds possession all too regularly. Dias was exactly the same when he came on.
Both are easily dispossessed and not strong enough in the tackle.
Does AK persist and hope they adjust, or does he take them out of the firing line?

It's been a good start to the season but it feels like we have let in most of the goals against us in the last ten minutes. Regarding the young Portuguese players ,especially our 13 million signing,we are only 15 games in and need to give them time.I am confident that they can come good for us and a bit of patience is key.

Good result last night , i just had a quick scan through thread as i couldn't remember if i posted or not !
Few too many Heinekens.
Annoying to get robbed of the win by a bloody handball though.

What to do about Carvalho and Dias?
Both are currently struggling, Carvalho in particular gifted Leeds possession all too regularly. Dias was exactly the same when he came on.
Both are easily dispossessed and not strong enough in the tackle.
Does AK persist and hope they adjust, or does he take them out of the firing line?
I am presuming that carv and Dias are going to play in the 1st team because their contracts state they must play a certain number of games for nffc.

On their forum they're pretty concerned about their lack of creativity and goalscoring, especially when they've a couple of injuries. Not just from today but the last few weeks.

Leeds have been a dirty team over the years, but if we take the bias blinkers off, I would have thought it was great if Forest had played like they did. Think it's unfair to say they created nothing. Their finishing was terrible, but they did create a few chances. I suppose they have been together longer than our team, but you would have hoped that for all the money we spent we should be capable of achieving more than a 58% pass rate. Dias has speed, so why doesn't he knock it past the defender and try to run past, instead of dribbling and losing it every time. Carvalho has flashes of genius, but he gave the ball away time and time again yesterday.

Problem is as soon as we score we revert to backtracking anti football shite tactics

Last few games we have fannied aroubdcst the back and caused no end of drama trying to be clever arseholes

As for carvalho..if you watch we either give him hospital balls or we offer him no protection whatsoever

If he dropped a bit deeper and linked up with geddy/colback more then he would have the time to pick a pass

Dias has pace to burn but we rarely play ahead of him to run onto

Problem is as soon as we score we revert to backtracking anti football shite tactics

Last few games we have fannied aroubdcst the back and caused no end of drama trying to be clever arseholes

As for carvalho..if you watch we either give him hospital balls or we offer him no protection whatsoever

If he dropped a bit deeper and linked up with geddy/colback more then he would have the time to pick a pass

Yea, I think it's more the case of our style of play than anything else.

CK has brought in players which could play very nice attacking football. The problem is that CK doesn't want to play attractive, attacking football. He wants to park the bus.

Emphatically this!

We need to score 2 to be sure of managing the game. Yes to a deeper carvalho.

CK has brought in players which could play very nice attacking football. The problem is that CK doesn't want to play attractive, attacking football. He wants to park the bus.
100%

why buy fast/flair players if you dont play set out to play that way

they will struggle and the game will pass them by

100%

why buy fast/flair players if you dont play set out to play that way

they will struggle and the game will pass them by

Players will only look good if you play to their strengths.

Don't understand why we have players like Dias when someone like Ward or Mackie or Cocks in their 'prime' would be more suitable for the type of football CK wants to play.

The back four are going to work their bolloxs off because the middle order are soft..we need more goals from them to ease the pressure ..and of course demoralising the team that's against us..as said they are flair players they need to show it

Not picking on you Poacher. Genuinely asking. If it is just forum hearsay I'd usually dismiss it as BS. I wondered if it had been covered by a more official source.
OK sorry. my info is this forum and the general remarks made by different posters.
my original post was more in hope that someone somewhere knowns more about the contracts i.e.: numbers of times a foreign players has to play before activating permanent transfer like our 3 Portuguese players?
this was my main thrust of my post. can anyone anywhere shed more light on this?