Forest vs Brizzle Match thread | Page 16 | Vital Football

Forest vs Brizzle Match thread

Cooper - PPG = 0.82
SNES - PPG = 1.2

Night and day.
So you want to start comparing statistics when the bloke has only been in the job 10 minutes; all you are doing with such a small sample size is confirming the point @InvincibleBrianMan was making.

We have a tough run of matches coming up; fail to get points in those games and Nuno's stats will be similar to Coopers, and what will that prove?

Absolutely nothing.

The only stats that matter between now and the end of the season are those in the PL table.

Met both on many occassions.

They are both personable and likeable people; the problem is you can't believe a word they tell you.

It is a sureal experience when they both get into top gear and start trying to out do each other, and the name dropping reaches new levels.

Did you ever hear their Eastenders story? One was best friends with the producer, the other best friends with the director.

They would then have an Eastenders-off

Hilarious and very bonkers

The one thing that you could see from their goal (and I have a feeling it was happening all night) was the amount of space and time their midfield had.

Through necessity we took a midfielder out and added a central defender but that left gaping holes (oooer missus) all over the place and Danilo especially was getting pulled (fnarr) all over the place. I'm expecting this to be "fixed" by switching back to a three in midfield on Saturday as Yates is available again.

Big bonus was Felipe and Taiwo keeping it up for two hours 🫣

Take note people, this is the level of smut we need to make Vital great again.

It's not time for the old girl to pop off to Dignitas just yet.

Did you ever hear their Eastenders story? One was best friends with the producer, the other best friends with the director.

Did they have anything to do with the Phil Mitchell on crack storylines, hilarious TV. Great viewing

Think full match on YouTube for anyone can be bothered.

I need to watch the first ten minutes or so, as Clifton Bridge made me late for the game last night ! Ended up on the train, and even when we got to the ground after kick off, there were still loads of people queuing up to get in . Missed the Forest goal, though looking on Youtube it wasn't the best goal I've ever seen . (Though they all count).

Was that the one where Jom drove his Chieftain Tank into Albert Square, flattening all of the market stalls, just before Turkish abseiled down the side of the Old Vic, wearing his crombie?

Turkish then ran into the Vic, headbutted Danny Dyer, the slaag, and took back the envelopes containing the sealed bids, which proved that Fawaz did really have more money than sand.

The one thing that you could see from their goal (and I have a feeling it was happening all night) was the amount of space and time their midfield had.

Through necessity we took a midfielder out and added a central defender but that left gaping holes (oooer missus) all over the place and Danilo especially was getting pulled (fnarr) all over the place. I'm expecting this to be "fixed" by switching back to a three in midfield on Saturday as Yates is available again.

Big bonus was Felipe and Taiwo keeping it up for two hours 🫣
A threesome in the middle of the park.
Oooh, naughty!

So you want to start comparing statistics when the bloke has only been in the job 10 minutes; all you are doing with such a small sample size is confirming the point @InvincibleBrianMan was making.

We have a tough run of matches coming up; fail to get points in those games and Nuno's stats will be similar to Coopers, and what will that prove?

Absolutely nothing.

The only stats that matter between now and the end of the season are those in the PL table.
I'm not sure, old boy, take SNES record (league and cup) and project:

League
WDL

Cup
WDL

10 games, 4 wins and 3 draws = 15 points.

Its a significant uplift in performance and results, compare that to Cooper's 15 games in charge and Nuno's 10 is not that big a difference in raw numbers.

IMO, and it is an opinion, i think the feel and look of our team is, just, well different and more in tune with what the EPL demands - given most other teams play the same way.

Whether fans feel that is enough to blindly follow and believe that Santo is the way forward (and that the club were heading out of the EPL under Cooper) is owing to a fan's particular viewpoint.

Wolf obviously blames those with an opposing viewpoint for the change in manager, and that a 3-1 battering of a top 8 side a poisoned chalice...but, well, old batty fellows, eh!

I'm not sure, old boy, take SNES record (league and cup) and project:

League
WDL

Cup
WDL

10 games, 4 wins and 3 draws = 15 points.

Its a significant uplift in performance and results, compare that to Cooper's 15 games in charge and Nuno's 10 is not that big a difference in raw numbers.

IMO, and it is an opinion, i think the feel and look of our team is, just, well different and more in tune with what the EPL demands - given most other teams play the same way.

Whether fans feel that is enough to blindly follow and believe that Santo is the way forward (and that the club were heading out of the EPL under Cooper) is owing to a fan's particular viewpoint.

Wolf obviously blames those with an opposing viewpoint for the change in manager, and that a 3-1 battering of a top 8 side a poisoned chalice...but, well, old batty fellows, eh!
Yes, there has definitely been an uplift in points gained, and, for the most part, in the way we play, although Nuno will not think twice about blocking teams out if need be.

And long may it continue.

Some cynics would put that down to new manager bounce; if such a thing exists.

I just distrust statistics with low sample sizes; they can be read in any number of ways and are generally inconclusive; although not so if you write for the Athletic and think a sample size of two, which generates a 50% result, is the kind of statistic which should be splashed across the headline of a story.

If only someone had started a thread, tracking the PPG and win% of managerial changes in the league.

Surprised I'm still only updating for two teams at this stage of the season, in all honesty.