Forest vs Brizzle Match thread | Page 15 | Vital Football

Forest vs Brizzle Match thread

No! He was with the other bloke that used to post on here, Ron Burgundy.

Any idea what’s happened to either of them?

Mark still goes to the games but he hangs around with all the tough guys now, so you don't see him that often.

Apolyon put the fear of God into him so he has abandoned all the pubs around the ground.

Mark still goes to the games but he hangs around with all the tough guys now, so you don't see him that often.

Apolyon put the fear of God into him so he has abandoned all the pubs around the ground.

Yeah he wasn’t invited to Worrall’s leaving do, chap! Think Harry Arter laid him out.

lol 😂

I’ve got total faith in nuno “ keeping us up”
I mean if only he had started the season, he wouldn’t have to be “ keeping us up “

We are where we are because of cooper , not nuno .

Don’t lose sight of that fact ok ?

If you can’t see that we are a much better side now then you need an eye test.

Last night may have been shit- it happens in the FA cup, but we’re through aren’t we?

West Ham are 6th in the premier league aren’t they ?

Bristol City knocked them out didn’t they ?

We now have a home tie against man united to look forward to.

Stop whining and moaning.

I think given our track record on eye tests we should leave that bit out.

Met both on many occassions.

They are both personable and likeable people; the problem is you can't believe a word they tell you.

It is a sureal experience when they both get into top gear and start trying to out do each other, and the name dropping reaches new levels.

I know one or two like that. The dullest people to be around...

Did he get his 2 inches out? That would scare anyone…

1991 was in the days when people would turn up outside matches selling hockey merchandise. The Monday after the 1991 FA Cup Final, I bought a t shirt on Dalston market for £1, which said " Nottingham Forest FA Cup Winners 1991" . I kept it for years. In my head, Forest won the Cup - been there and bought the T shirt!

What were you doing in Dalston ?
Which market ? Waste or Ridley ?

Thank cooper for that

No, they’d downed tools remember?
Some were frozen/ bombed out
And others were banished to train with the kids.

No me lad…
these are Nunos soldiers now.
Cooper is too busy “ scouting “ fooking Henderson for the big nosed charlatan.

Scouting him for what ? If he’s breathing , regardless of both his legs being broken or his cruciate hanging out of his arse , he still gets picked for England.

Incredible.

The club is now soulless. Maybe this is what you get after witnessing a miracle from cooper.

I’m not even saying he shouldn’t have gone. I think he should. I’m just so sad it’s over.