Forest Vs Bournemouth match Fred sponsored by **** me it’s cold | Page 8 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Bournemouth match Fred sponsored by **** me it’s cold

It just goes to show what a massive opportunity we have missed this season; the League has been shite in comparison to other seasons; even the top sides are moderate.

Totally. Huge huge shame. The idea of building on the strong foundation of last season by initially keeping the manager and then adding with really quality like we did felt like there was surely only one outcome.... but no, in true forest fashion, it’s been an abomination.

Totally. Huge huge shame. The idea of building on the strong foundation of last season by initially keeping the manager and then adding with really quality like we did felt like there was surely only one outcome.... but no, in true forest fashion, it’s been an abomination.
And next year probably we will end up with a new team again...today starting eleven, between loanees, players at the last year of their contract of prospective selling opportunity, maybe the keeper will be still here...

Knockheart into double figures for fouling. Christie and Figi much better today as far as giving fouls away.

The only chance Cherries had was the Stanislavsky effort. We had more opportunities for Knockheart, Kroc, Garner and Murray.

There is still the opportunity to do that freak run from nowhere and grab 6th, but we'd have to be that bit braver when attacking. Today was a chance to get 3 points if we were that little bit braver, they were pretty toothless so perfect opportunity to have a real go but we just kept it safe.

We've blamed the owners, the manager, the players but obviously i am blaming brexit for this seasons shambles.

It wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that CH has been employed mainly to ensure that we stay up this season. If he's still here at the seasons end it may be that he's tilting at top 6 next season. I'd like to see him get the chance to sign 2 or 3 players of his choice.

It was a very solid performance against a very good, top 6, team. We had a very good defensive shape throughout; I thought both centre backs were excellent. The football is improving too, with the semblance of team being formed by CH. I'm sure it is down to CH as it is his signings that have made the difference. I have much more confidence in this team.

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't push the full backs on and bring Lolley on for say Freeman, in the last 15 minutes, to try to win the game. I understand CH's cautiousness, though in wanting to hold on to the clean sheet.

I agree that CH should be retained, if we maintain our safe position, to see what he can build next season - yes with more of HIS signings.

I am pleased Brentford lost as they’re ***** but Barnsley winning is a bit of a pisser

I am pleased Brentford lost as they’re ***** but Barnsley winning is a bit of a pisser

I thought ya was saying this cos they were below us and it doesn't help with our relegation battle. Just looked at table and can't believe how high they are!

They are playing decent football, they won't be involved in the battle at the bottom wouldn't be surprised if they sneak a play off place.

I thought ya was saying this cos they were below us and it doesn't help with our relegation battle. Just looked at table and can't believe how high they are!

Without that win they’d have only been 3 points ahead of us

Without that win they’d have only been 3 points ahead of us

I don't know if you've took my comment the wrong way. What I'm basically saying is I can't believe they are where they are in the league. I thought they were way down with us and shocked to see them so high

I don't know if you've took my comment the wrong way. What I'm basically saying is I can't believe they are where they are in the league. I thought they were way down with us and shocked to see them so high

I’m not looking for an argument no. They are 6 points ahead of us but if they’d lost it’d only be 3. The league is so bunched up it’s crazy. The games in hand will be interesting & give more structure. Rovrum are the main worry with that.

I’m not looking for an argument no. They are 6 points ahead of us but if they’d lost it’d only be 3. The league is so bunched up it’s crazy. The games in hand will be interesting & give more structure. Rovrum are the main worry with that.
Games in hand are games in hand. The end date fir this season is not going to be extended so whoever has games in hand must play them in an already congested programme, stretching even further their resources...