Forest Vs Bournemouth match Fred sponsored by **** me it’s cold | Page 7 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Bournemouth match Fred sponsored by **** me it’s cold

Some good football from Forest, especially in the first half, in the second half we were more concerned not to lose than to win. Only 'shot' on target in the second half was Murray header cleared off the line. Can't understand the no substitutions. We have a game on Wednesday and we left Murray on the pitch plus the waste of space Freeman. If we brought at least Lolley on for Freeman maybe we could have given them something to think about.
Because of the slowness of Freeman, Bong is ending up, sometimes have to cope with two players.
I noticed that Christie improved alot defensively but his attacking runs dropped.
Better from Garner and the Coat today and I still a good partnership is developing between them and Cafu.
All in all happy with a point.

Garner and krovinovic imo are the difference. Garner does the back but is box to box while krovinovic is doing at least as well as cafu. We should buy garner if we can

I realise i am probably on my own but im gonna cut CH some slack for being cautious. He obviously didnt want to change because he felt we had 11 focussed players.

Maybe if we were higher up the table he would have made changes. Today was a test that we stood up well. Just remember the away game horror.

Has been a big 7 days and surely we have come out of that stronger. Cant be too kpmg about it.

Would have liked to see Grabban and Lolley on for Murray and Freeman towards the end, but I can see why CH stuck with the 11 who were keeping Bournemouth quiet.

Freeman needs time on the pitch to get match fit. We had several chances which we put wide, and almost snatched a win with Murray's header.

Sheep winning at Boro

Rovrum & Wednesday games both postponed. The games in hand that those around us have, are going to keep everyone calm but nervous.

If results go against us this will feel like 2 points dropped, hope he doesn't think drawing a lot of the last games will be enough.

We'll lose at Swansea and then have make or break games v Direby and Rotherham.
Can see another drab affair against Blackburn being a loss or draw too

Rotherham have only played about 4 games this season. Infact if they win all their games in hand, they go above Norwich.

Cardiff up to 7th as it stands and were only a couple of points ahead of us 3/4 games ago - that goes to show how easy it can be to pull away and suddenly be in with a shout of the play offs.

Whilst I don’t think we’re good enough, the opportunity emphasises why it’s disappointing not to be more courageous and try and beat average out of form opponents managed by Jonathan Woodgate, like Bournemouth.

Millwall have turned it round against Reading, Boro offering very little to level against the sheep.

Cardiff up to 7th as it stands and were only a couple of points ahead of us 3/4 games ago - that goes to show how easy it can be to pull away and suddenly be in with a shout of the play offs.

Whilst I don’t think we’re good enough, the opportunity emphasises why it’s disappointing not to be more courageous and try and beat average out of form opponents managed by Jonathan Woodgate, like Bournemouth.

It just goes to show what a massive opportunity we have missed this season; the League has been shite in comparison to other seasons; even the top sides are moderate.