Forest Vs Bournemouth Match Fred (PMSL) Sponsored by the Met Office | Page 9 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Bournemouth Match Fred (PMSL) Sponsored by the Met Office

Wonder if Boly will play against Moore today?

Hoping so

Feel for Worrall, Coopers kept faith, given the home town lad the captaincy as a sign of his contribution last year and also as a gesture to the fans to have one of our own leading the way, it reminds me of a few episodes at work where ive seen someone whos young with the exact attributes youd want in that position but after a few months you realise youve moved them across a touch too early, maybe Joe just needs that extra year experience before stepping up to captain, so difficult when the heart and head say lets go for it. He will get there.

I just dont want to see more games where hes targeted and bullied, in the long term itll cripple his confidence if we're not careful with him

Last edited:
Wonder if Boly will play against Moore today?

Hoping so

Feel for Worrall, Coopers kept faith, given the home town lad the captaincy as a sign of his contribution last year and also as a gesture to the fans to have one of our own leading the way, it reminds me of a few episodes at work where ive seen someone whos young with the exact attributes youd want in that position but after a few months you realise youve moved them across a touch too early, maybe Joe just needs that extra year experience before stepping up to captain, so difficult when the heart and head say lets go for it. He will get there.

I just dont want to see more games where hes targeted and bullied, in the long term itll cripple his confidence if we're not careful with him
i think hes done ok, just the mistakes stand out. he just needs the new back unit to gel, hes been doing 2 jobs to some extent at a level higher than before. captaincy isnt the issue, hes been club captain for what feels like 10 years ;)

Cooper needs to learn variations on his phrases :) i realise its cos he probably has umpteen broadcaster interviews so its tough not to be repetitive but if i hear "be the best we can be" one more time this week....... :)

That'll be me then.

The police and HSE prevented the game being played the following day.
Nothing to do with the club and any Machiavellian plot.
I blew 300 quid going up to Swansea for the game against them that got called off; had a great weekend and didn't have to watch another dose of Parkerball.

btw. I don't hope you get relegated, I save that little piece of my heart for Leeds.

Something we can all agree on. I remember as a kid going to Elland Road and got separated from other forest fans. Half a dozen Leeds fans approached me to ask the time. They clearly wanted to hear my accent. Wouldn’t give them the satisfaction and legged it over the M1. Shocking team and fans. There’s a bunch who think they are entitled just because they come from Yorkshire 🙄

Fbu1Po0WQAAfjCy

Well you could say that we don't see them in training 🤷....but on Coopers own admission they haven't been doing any training 🤔