Forest v Wham | Page 3 | Vital Football

Forest v Wham

Good good...well deserved lead...definitely not playing low block...we had another three glorious chances

We deserve to be ahead at HT , some nice football interspersed with some loose passing at times . Might buck the trend but i think Tavares is playing well.

I hope the message on his vest was worth it because he is now 1 mistimed challenge away from getting sent off and costing us the game.

Very nice goal though from the big man. Neco has been immense so far, totally surprised by him lately.

Teams that find a way not to take 3 points at home in a game like this go down...

Despite one bad mistake...we are much better with Felipe.

Tavares has done really well.

MgW has been poor imo. Great goal taiwo and pass by dominguez. Danillo playing well.

What did his shirt say? Looked like religious nonsense, I appreciate if you’ve lost a family member then take your shirt off but if it’s just rubbish about an imaginary sky king then that’s a stupid booking

Much the better team, have created some real moments of danger and very good openings. Our midfield to attack is looking more and more fluid through understanding and confidence. Deserved lead but I still feel on a knife edge as well are gifting them their fair share of opportunities through sloppy play. That Phillips chance from our throw in as an example and MGW needlessly giving the ball away on 40mins or so.

Have done well to keep JWP out of the game. Think Danilo has looked very good today. Quality quick one touch stuff at times.. moving ball forward quickly under pressure and finding space on the edge of box in our attacks.

Really well deserved lead that. Apart from a 5 - 10 min spell around the 1/2 hour mark we have been on top & with any luck could / should have had at lead one more. Tavarez justifying his selection & Williams doing OK as well. Good to see Felipe back

Couple of silly mistakes and sloppy passes aside we’ve actually looked pretty good for most of that half and on chances created deservedly lead. Sels has had nowt to do. Williams and Tavares both looking very good and Felipe has been a calming influence in the centre. WH will have to push on a bit more this half which should suit our counter attacking style. Some terrific sweeping moves up the pitch early on and we looked very fluid and lively. Be nice for once if we could knock a couple more goals in and and save the fingernails for a change.