Forest v Wham | Page 21 | Vital Football

Forest v Wham

The only one which would be debatable is Sangare in terms of getting back what we paid for him. The rest would not be sold at a discount just because of relegation. As other posters have pointed out, look at what Southampton received as an example.

Sangare very well may be a loan out. Williams would stay, possibly Elanga also
CHO would probably stay too.

A lot of that list will depend on whether there are relegation release clauses in contract. If so that will dictate the fee for vast majority.

As has been said values for some may be quite high so sell one or two and those without or with prohibitive clause ls may find they have to stay and fight for promotion

A lot of that list will depend on whether there are relegation release clauses in contract. If so that will dictate the fee for vast majority.

As has been said values for some may be quite high so sell one or two and those without or with prohibitive clause ls may find they have to stay and fight for promotion

Agree with Jimmy. Not even prepared to contemplate relegation unless and until unavoidable. Let's hope the next few weeks put this argument largely to bed.

Agree with Jimmy. Not even prepared to contemplate relegation unless and until unavoidable. Let's hope the next few weeks put this argument largely to bed.
Oh god same as that. I'm just saying I don't think think for a minute we will be forced to sell the whole squad even if most of them did want out. A select few would likely balance the books and likely we already have some champ level replacements out on loan.

Just make sure your fanboy replacement for Cooper does his job and keeps us up

That's all that matters now!

Anything less and you've let the entire forum down and led us back into the wilderness again

Made worse if fookin Leicester sign any of our players when the come up
If we're not relegated, will you accept the Nintendo fanboys were right, and you were wrong?

Cos, if we do go down Nuno was clearly the right man for the job...just the shit awfulness that occurred before he got the gig hamstrung him irreparably.

That's not even mentioning the reckless spending under Cooper's watch.

Last edited:
If we're not relegated, will you accept the Nintendo fanboys were right, and you were wrong?

Cos, if we do go down Nuno was clearly the right man for the job...just the shit awfulness that occurred before he got the gig hamstrung him irreparably.

If we go down without a points deduction then the odds are that Nuno wasn’t the man for the job.

I don’t think that will happen but suggesting he would be blameless is utter bobbins.

22- 25 m in total for Wood and Shelvey and some extras for Lingaard...dearie me

Brentford up for sale? Well looking for investment. Valued by Benham at £400m. Makes EM’s investment of Forest at £50m, even including his input over the years and buying of debt must be close to £150m, seem a bargain. He will not wish to relinquish the progress made over recent years. If the planned improvement to WFCG and the training ground come to fruition along with progress on pitch then his valuation must be substantial.

If we go down without a points deduction then the odds are that Nuno wasn’t the man for the job.

I don’t think that will happen but suggesting he would be blameless is utter bobbins.
Well, yeah, of course...given we're four points clear at present and Luton are gonna implode then surely.

10 point penalty and thats a whole nother ball game.

Well, yeah, of course...given we're four points clear at present and Luton are gonna implode then surely.

10 point penalty and thats a whole nother ball game.
10 point penalty and the fault lies with people other than the managers.

If we get relegated from this position Nuno will likely get the sack himself

about the same clear of relagation as when under Coops, I don;t really expect that to change too much but do expect gradual improvment over the year so hope we can beat last seasons position. I think we will finish where we would have under Coops overall

Where is the match Fred you fat sack of shit.

Probably too busy with all the tops off shit with the rest of the clique turning this vile, vile forum into a social network rather than a safe space to talk Forest without the BS.

Not that I care a jot.