Forest v West Brom: Match Fred sponsored by George's, meeting your battered and breaded needs | Page 3 | Vital Football

Forest v West Brom: Match Fred sponsored by George's, meeting your battered and breaded needs

I'd put both in our best 11. Would like to see replacements for Cash and Watson but a decent - ish looking side otherwise.

You have to believe we'll be stronger before deadline day and eventually Carv and Yates will be available too.

Too early I know, but it seems like we would try and sell Yacob, Pants, Gueddy, and another centre-back (Benny or Milo) for decent fees in addition to the deadwood we're trying to offload.

Those 4 could fetch 4-5m between them, bring in a RB, CF and maybe another CB.
I would go for Simpson or the Zeffrane at RB.
CF - No idea

Watson still bothers me ok pre season but he's normally shattered after 20 or so, bench looks a bit flimsy.

Unless he drops Silva deeper pushes lolley central and plays ameobi, does seem odd no experienced cm on the bench.

There must be something with Yacob to not even make this squad

Sorry but it looks a poor selection with Watson and cash

Any manager who picks watson when we have better/fit options won’t last long

We deffo need strengthening in the centre

Any manager who picks watson when we have better/fit options won’t last long

We deffo need strengthening in the centre

Not sure we have better in terms of nouce for possession football.
If Watson has any quality it's reading the game and keeping possession

We've got samba sow, Yates (when fit) and yacob, unless Watson's roles back the years he can't be first choice for long. Could do with a solid championship cm though.