Forest V Stoke Match Thread - Sponsored by Birdseye Breaded Cod fisHcakes | Vital Football

Forest V Stoke Match Thread - Sponsored by Birdseye Breaded Cod fisHcakes

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
Forest host Stoke City on Saturday, we are in great shape despite a few wobbles, but we beat Sheffield United (1-0) and made the top 6 last week so hurrah!

Having returned to the winning ways at the City Ground, the fans actually singing and getting behind the team (and apparently educating their daughter in the use of the correct swear word to use against Yorkshire teams understandable with his Poly education ffs) surely we now feel motivated to show off once again and start telling anyone who will listen that we are going up?

We have bagged 15 of our 26-points total at home, so Orbz, sell the telly and get your money on a home win.

Stoke will be no push over despite having a cock of a manager who wears shit shoes. Stoke have held Sheffield United to a draw and beat Bristol City and they also bored us with a goalless draw against Middlesbrough last week.

Hi-Tec%20Sale%20-%20Men%20Shadow%20Original%20Hi-Tec%20Retro%201980S%20Trainers%20Silver%20br%20br%20Silver%20BARMQ%201215_1_LRG.jpg

Tom Ince has undergone surgery on a hernia problem and misses the game, which is unfortunate as I love booing him. Is his Dad black?

You’re history
Like a beat up car
No good for me
Like an old film star

Stoke have lost five of their last six visits to the City Ground in all competitions (since winning 3-2 against Nottingham Forest in September 1993, a match I went to, but doubt JP did.

Last 3 meetings

26 Sep 2018 Nottingham Forest 3 – 2 Stoke City
29 Jul 2009 Nottingham Forest 1 – 1 Stoke City
1 Jan 2005 Nottingham Forest 1 – 0 Stoke City

Matches played: 54
Nottingham wins: 23
Stoke wins: 11
Draws: 20

Forest have suffered just one loss in 11 home outings this term, with seven wins and three draws, not that you would notice after reading some of the shit posted on forums (not this one of course).

Stoke have retained an unbeaten streak despite a tough few matches.

The sides have met here in late September and Forest earned a thriller 3-2 League Cup win. We were great for 65 mins and then let the shit heaps through the door.

Last piece of info for the shit fred, all four Championship encounters between Aitor Karanka and Gary Rowett have ended as draws. They’ve got to go lads, simple as.

Cheers for this Ap. Went for 2-1 in the predictions and see no reason why it won’t happen.

Ignoring the Burton debacle we are looking like we are getting our shit together. Form is good and we are looking a safe bet for a top ten finish at least.

Trainers aside I thought Rowett was good value in the Cup game. Don’t see enough of that sort of good natured banter so fair play to him. Just hope we stuff Stoke because they’re... well, Stoke.

Shit wrong account.

Cracking effort though me owd. You lose points for not mentioning McClean though. No doubt his stance will be met with well reasoned & sober logic from the gentleman & scholars we have as fans.

I didnt mention him because we are a tolerant forum Woanz, unlike that vile vile forum CGF who no doubt will be calling for him to be hung drawn and quartered on the strip of land at the rear of the BC

Now, lets cut the tops off gay BS and create a forum worth fighting for instead of recycling JPs material from 2009

I too went for the draw in the prediction league, as well you know you little tinker however I have had a change of heart (for this fred only ffs) and predict a 4-1 win

This one has got legs. SKY guy tells me the red tops all over this. If the deal comes off it will see Blue Monkey being served in the 1865 and fishcakes on ICE in the Robin Hood suite.

I didnt mention him because we are a tolerant forum Woanz, unlike that vile vile forum CGF who no doubt will be calling for him to be hung drawn and quartered on the strip of land at the rear of the BC

Now, lets cut the tops off gay BS and create a forum worth fighting for instead of recycling JPs material from 2009
I hope if McLean plays he'll be subjected to non-stop verbal abuse for dissing uneducated cavemen by comparing them to Stoke fans.

He's lucky there are no cavemen left alive to sue him for this vile insult.

Slightly twisted what was said. He said he had been subjected to sectarian abuse for the last 7 years. He did say they were cavemen and thanked Stoke fans who "are actually educated and support me".

He has also issued a full apology for saying what he said. If he doesnt want to wear the Poppy its his choice. Wearing it honors those who have lost their lives in war, I don't believe those that choose not to are dishonouring them, those that destroy monuments and wreck wreathes though are. Hes a footballer not a vandal.