Forest v Palace Match Thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

Forest v Palace Match Thread

reyna has been limited on time so it’s expected he will be rusty.

However if we play him as a 10 and mgw dropped deeper he offers way more than origi in passes/free kicks and shooting ability.

Even the commentators said he and mgw looked like they had played together for ages.

We need to go back to basics and use pace down the channels and terrify defenders. We’ve started to play within ourselves and doubt our abilities
Why?

We already have Elanga who should be starting ahead of Origi, and MGW needs to be played in his usual role.

We can't start fucking about with formations, same as playing Murillo in midfield.
Round pegs in round holes, we've got zero time for fucking about.

Brentford are not going down. They have too many good players. Only drawing with Utd was daylight robbery.
Thinks it’s 2 from 4. Us, Everton Luton and Burnley.
Tuesdays game is the most important game of the season imo. Must win game

So relieved after the way things were going today

At one stage we were looking like being 4 points behind Luton

And now we sit above them in the league again

Everton keep struggling as well and surely some more points deducted coming soon

Let's beat Fulham and build on the positive turnaround today

The more I sit and think about today the more I think we will still be alright. The way I see it, we've stumbled and drifted our way through this season either playing crap or playing some decent stuff but still being crap and not doing the basics. We have had our fair share of shit decisions to make things worse and we've even had 4 points taken off us. It took that for us to fall into the bottom 3 for the first time. Guess what we got ourselves out of the bottom 3 at the first time of asking, not even with a win.

As shit as this season has been we are still out of the bottom 3. Im not saying we deserve to stay up I just get this feeling we will amble along and pick up enough points by virtue of how shit others are

Why?

We already have Elanga who should be starting ahead of Origi, and MGW needs to be played in his usual role.

We can't start fucking about with formations, same as playing Murillo in midfield.
Round pegs in round holes, we've got zero time for fucking about.
Yes we can start fucking about with formations. It worked last season, we changed the way we were playing just in time to win a few games and keep ourselves up.

Losing faith with Nuno . His selections seem bizarre. I know we don't see them in training or know whether anyone is carrying injuries.
We only see them on the match day pitch and his selections never perform . We ended up in the second half with a much better lineup that actually played reasonably well . ...Dominguez imo should always start .

Not sure i agree with the last bit - this squad is easily good enough to stay up. Man for man, would you swap our squad for Luton’s, or even Everton’s? It’s underperforming and it’s poorly coached - Nuno is as much to blame for our imminent relegation as anybody as far as I’m concerned

Man for man who do we have that are so good Will or do we have a bunch of lads who dont care and are overrated? We recruited terribly. Williams was lucky he wasn't done for 2 goals yesterday getting caught on the wrong side.

Last year people were creaming over danillo. He scored some great goals which masked general poor performances. He's been found out this year.