Forest v Palace Match Thread | Page 15 | Vital Football

Forest v Palace Match Thread

I agree.

But Luton are shit.

They scored lots but they are absolutely awful. They were rubbish in both games against us and it should have been 6 easy points.

And they are losing. Every week. I thought Spurs would hand them three points to be honest. Before their game I said that I didn't trust Spurs not to blow that game. But even when they tried to, they still couldn't lose to Luton.

I don't know where our wins are coming from under Nuno but I don't know where Luton's are either.

it’s down to prats like you, you get to go to every match but you sit there moaning to everyone who will listen instead of getting behind the team.

Last year the crowd were the 12th man, this year you are bunch of moaning entitled fat-boys demanding instant gratification.

you are a fucking Groke sucking the life and warmth out of our great city and club.

it’s down to prats like you, you get to go to every match but you sit there moaning to everyone who will listen instead of getting behind the team.

Last year the crowd were the 12th man, this year you are bunch of moaning entitled fat-boys demanding instant gratification.

you are a fucking Groke sucking the life and warmth out of our great city and club.
On behalf of all fans who go to games and support the team week in and week out, that you've just slagged off. Get fucked. Then get fucked some more.

Wood is proving to be well worth the 15m we spent on him

Always a potential goal threat now

And if both him and Awoniyi were both fully fit at the same time I might even be tempted to start Wood and have Awoniyi as Plan B now

Proved the doubters wrong for sure
The doubters (including me) were 100% accurate on his performances last season

This season. Player of the season. Very, very good. Such a subtle and composed finisher and has now absolutely justified his fee

This season. Player of the season. Very, very good. Such a subtle and composed finisher and has now absolutely justified his fee
He only made about 4 appearances and scored in one of those against City.

I don't think you can claim to be 100% right for last season when he had barely played before signing for us and only had a handful of games before injury

No you were not. You could not have been more inaccurate you and many others said he was a waste of space was not even worthy of being called a footballer and would never ever be of any use for us let alone score the goals he has.

I mean fair play for changing your tune but let's not rewrite history as you and others stated as fact he would never amount to anything for us.

No you were not. You could not have been more inaccurate you and many others said he was a waste of space was not even worthy of being called a footballer and would never ever be of any use for us let alone score the goals he has.

I mean fair play for changing your tune but let's not rewrite history as you and others stated as fact he would never amount to anything for us.
And justifiably so. He barely moved and contributed absolutely zero to us.

So happy to be proved wrong. Now, I’m not one of those castigating Sangare just yet and I think I’ll reserve judgement on him until next season if we survive. No one on here can have an opinion any different based on what we witnessed last season. He was dog shite

But last seasons wood was a damn sight worse than this seasons Sangare who has been dire.

Let’s hope next season Sangare is like the Wood of this season

And justifiably so. He barely moved and contributed absolutely zero to us.

So happy to be proved wrong. Now, I’m not one of those castigating Sangare just yet and I think I’ll reserve judgement on him until next season if we survive. No one on here can have an opinion any different based on what we witnessed last season. He was dog shite

But last seasons wood was a damn sight worse than this seasons Sangare who has been dire.

Let’s hope next season Sangare is like the Wood of this season

It is good that you are happy to be proven wrong but that does not make yours and others overly dramatic opinions justifiable. This was a striker who had previously scored 10 or more goals in a premier league season for relegation threatened clubs 4 times and had over 50 premier league goals. His contribution in those first games was really not as bad as you are making out but was magnified by the fee and the fact many (like me) thought he would hit the ground running. He didn't but many on here had a very different opinion to you and have been happy to give him a chance going into this season. You said he was not fit for the championship and were worried if he was even just our 3td choice striker. Complete overactions and really quite disrespectful to someone who has more premier league experience in his bell end for Zed to chew on than pretty much the rest of our squad.

It is good that you are happy to be proven wrong but that does not make yours and others overly dramatic opinions justifiable. This was a striker who had previously scored 10 or more goals in a premier league season for relegation threatened clubs 4 times and had over 50 premier league goals. His contribution in those first games was really not as bad as you are making out but was magnified by the fee and the fact many (like me) thought he would hit the ground running. He didn't but many on here had a very different opinion to you and have been happy to give him a chance going into this season. You said he was not fit for the championship and were worried if he was even just our 3td choice striker. Complete overactions and really quite disrespectful to someone who has more premier league experience in his bell end for Zed to chew on than pretty much the rest of our squad.
That last sentence made me laugh.

Look the basis of my opinion ( I think justified) were his abysmal performances for us and perceived lack of effort. He was woeful and I couldn’t care less what he did before. Look at Kalvin Phillips for that argument. I just read an article that Leeds want him back for £30m when his performances for 2 years plus warrant a value of no more than £300k. He’s bar none the worst player I’ve seen play for England. Anyway……

I also said from game 1 this season how much fitter and involved he was. It’s a brilliant turnaround. We must offer him a new deal, 2 years of be happy with. I just hope we stay up but if we do no clue what kind of future we have

it's zed wot changed things
Got a message from Zed.

He's a bit poorly at the moment, got lockjaw, can't eat solids or even speak.
He's in the City hospital on an IV drip at the moment

He passes on his good wishes and also wanted to remind everyone that Merryknackers is a big puff and his son picks peanuts out of shit for fun in his spare time.
And that he (Zed) used to play in goal for Clifton under 5s in the 70s.

I keep looking at the table and remaining fixtures and don't see us surviving.

Everton will likely rally after another points deduction and be fine. Luton have enough resolve to still get a shock win or 2. Then there's us...

Me neither

I know people don't like it, but I'd go three at the back.

We need points, and our defence looks shit.full backs are dreadful but both Aina and Williams are better wing backs

Stick Dominguez in instead of led boots Sangare.

I could have gone with this if cooper was ere. we haven't played 3 at the back with nuno. not sure now is the time to experiment too much. bringing mgw deeper to give him more time and space is about as adventurous as I would go.

imo forget tactics to some extent, it's all about fight and determination. like most I feel we have enough to stay up but whether we have the fight it's anyone's guess.

I know people don't like it, but I'd go three at the back.

We need points, and our defence looks shit.full backs are dreadful but both Aina and Williams are better wing backs

Stick Dominguez in instead of led boots Sangare.
I have been thinking you could play a very fluid 3 at the back with Murillo and let him step up into the midfield. He's made for that kind of role. With Aina versatility it also gives the option for him to slot into the 3 to cover murrilo or simply neco and him drop back to a four while murrilo goes off on one of his escapades.