Forest v Man United - FA Cup Ticket Prices | Vital Football

Forest v Man United - FA Cup Ticket Prices

Our Kids Dad

Alert Team
Staff member
Some may be fine with this or just don't care, but I'm appalled that our club is so blatantly seeking to profiteer from it's own fan base - see pricing below.

I've been to both FA Cup home games (in my normal seat) and Bristol City away, but for myself, wife, father & daughter it will cost £150 for these match tickets (same family group of Utd Fans in away end = £85).

I don't tend to complain often (I've emailed the club today, probably should know better as it's largely futile but unless the club are made aware, they will continue to do this).... but I really do think this is unfair for all Forest fans and this will backfire on NFFC!!

It's fine whilst we are in EPL, but how many of our new found fans will attend if we get relegated?

I've also noticed a significant increase in away fans in the home sections this season, especially the last 2 EPL games against Arsenal & Newcastle and with so many plastics wanting tickets - it would be very easy to secure our 4 guaranteed seats and then sell them on at a profit.

Not saying this is right, but this is obviously happening.

Rant over!

From Man United website:

Allocation Information:
We have received 4,400 tickets, including 22 pairs of tickets for wheelchair users. Tickets are priced at £25 for Adults, £20 for Over 65s, £15 for Under 20s and £8 for Under 12s.

OUR PRICING:

1707909412253.png

I wouldn't be paying £35-£45 to watch but can stomach the TE price at £25.

Surprising Utd haven't ramped up prices (assuming they could) given the demand they must generate.

Surprising Utd haven't ramped up prices (assuming they could) given the demand they must generate.

United can't set the price, we're the home team and I'm sure there is a cap for away support (I may be wrong).

As you say, I could get a ticket in a different area, BUT - with those from Lower Bridgford being moved and offered first refusal, you'd imagine all cheaper seats will be taken first.

I'm not sure if SC Holders can buy tickets elsewhere (excluding those from Lower Bridgford)?
  • Visiting supporters will be located in the Bridgford Stand lower tier as Manchester United have exercised their right to receive their maximum allocation of tickets, subject to segregation requirements
  • NFFC Season Card Holders who usually sit in the Bridgford Stand lower tier have an exclusive period from 10am on Wednesday 14 February to purchase a seat in an alternative area of The City Ground. These tickets will be issued as Digital / Print at Home tickets, or via post, depending on the option chosen
  • Other Season Card Holders can secure their seats from 10am on Friday 16 February
  • Season Card Holders will be given a 5-day period in which to secure their seats
  • First 72 hours, online only*
  • Season Card Holders can then purchase their seat in-person or over the phone from 10am Monday 19 February
  • Seats will be released on Wednesday 21 February at 10am if not taken by Season Card Holders
From 2pm on Wednesday 21 February, all MyForest, MyForest Plus and MyForest Pro members will have the opportunity to purchase, while supporters with previous booking history and general sales purchasers will then have an option to buy, subject to availability. Full information on ticketing and hospitality for this fixture below.

Some may be fine with this or just don't care, but I'm appalled that our club is so blatantly seeking to profiteer from it's own fan base - see pricing below.

I've been to both FA Cup home games (in my normal seat) and Bristol City away, but for myself, wife, father & daughter it will cost £150 for these match tickets (same family group of Utd Fans in away end = £85).

I don't tend to complain often (I've emailed the club today, probably should know better as it's largely futile but unless the club are made aware, they will continue to do this).... but I really do think this is unfair for all Forest fans and this will backfire on NFFC!!

It's fine whilst we are in EPL, but how many of our new found fans will attend if we get relegated?

I've also noticed a significant increase in away fans in the home sections this season, especially the last 2 EPL games against Arsenal & Newcastle and with so many plastics wanting tickets - it would be very easy to secure our 4 guaranteed seats and then sell them on at a profit.

Not saying this is right, but this is obviously happening.

Rant over!

From Man United website:

Allocation Information:
We have received 4,400 tickets, including 22 pairs of tickets for wheelchair users. Tickets are priced at £25 for Adults, £20 for Over 65s, £15 for Under 20s and £8 for Under 12s.

OUR PRICING:

View attachment 71587
Not that i disagree with the sentiment, but, we're customers, at the end of the day.
Of course the club is going to rinse as much dosh out of a big ticket event as its able.

And Forza, the NFST, furious fans or whomever can say whatever they want...the club will do as it wishes.

Hopefully the regulator will have something to say about this, in future, mind.

Been offered £200 for my 4 tickets already.

Honestly, I do not mind paying a fair price but 80% more than what away fans are paying???

They can't, and we cannot charge them any more than Comparitive seats in the ground.

If, for example, the seats in the TE are 25 pounds, that is all we can charge them.

They can't, and we cannot charge them any more than Comparitive seats in the ground.

If, for example, the seats in the TE are 25 pounds, that is all we can charge them.

Thing is Mao - I have called them (NFFC - as they haven't responded to my email yet) and they have confirmed that SC card holders can't move seats either!!

I just don't understand the rationale for the variable pricing?

Assume they made an extra £10-£20 for around 10,000 seats - that barely equates to Arter's monthly salary.

Shocking decision by NFFC but the toothless local journalists are clearly too scared to pick this up!!

I'm not sure if SC Holders can buy tickets elsewhere (excluding those from Lower Bridgford)?
  • Visiting supporters will be located in the Bridgford Stand lower tier as Manchester United have exercised their right to receive their maximum allocation of tickets, subject to segregation requirements
  • NFFC Season Card Holders who usually sit in the Bridgford Stand lower tier have an exclusive period from 10am on Wednesday 14 February to purchase a seat in an alternative area of The City Ground. These tickets will be issued as Digital / Print at Home tickets, or via post, depending on the option chosen
  • Other Season Card Holders can secure their seats from 10am on Friday 16 February
  • Season Card Holders will be given a 5-day period in which to secure their seats
  • First 72 hours, online only*
  • Season Card Holders can then purchase their seat in-person or over the phone from 10am Monday 19 February
  • Seats will be released on Wednesday 21 February at 10am if not taken by Season Card Holders
From 2pm on Wednesday 21 February, all MyForest, MyForest Plus and MyForest Pro members will have the opportunity to purchase, while supporters with previous booking history and general sales purchasers will then have an option to buy, subject to availability. Full information on ticketing and hospitality for this fixture below.
We normally sit in Lower Bridgford and have bought our seats this morning LBC Block Q - £35 each
You are right - they are a expensive, but it is the glamour tie of the round.
I can't even remember playing Man Utd @ home in the FA cup. Let's just hope it is worth it

We normally sit in Lower Bridgford and have bought our seats this morning LBC Block Q - £35 each
You are right - they are a expensive, but it is the glamour tie of the round.
I can't even remember playing Man Utd @ home in the FA cup. Let's just hope it is worth it

I could just about stomach £35, but we sit in LBC too (so a matter of yards away from where you have relocated to) and our 'adult' seats are £45 - without any option to relocate for this game!

Quite frankly, you should not have to pay extra either.

It's not about the money, it's the principle and now I'm facing a moral dilemma of taking a £50 profit or not?

I could just about stomach £35, but we sit in LBC too (so a matter of yards away from where you have relocated to) and our 'adult' seats are £45 - without any option to relocate for this game!

It's not about the money, it's the principle and now I'm facing a moral dilemma of taking a £50 profit or not?
Having complained about the cost, you are now in the position of having a £50 profit, which could be used to buy two of the Trent End tickets, which if you bought another two would then allow all four of you to go for £50, or £12.50 each!

Thing is Mao - I have called them (NFFC - as they haven't responded to my email yet) and they have confirmed that SC card holders can't move seats either!!

Assume they made an extra £10-£20 for around 10,000 seats - that barely equates to Arter's monthly salary.

Shocking decision by NFFC but the toothless local journalists are clearly too scared to pick this up!!

If the journalists are toothless, perhaps they would do a better job than me with Wood if I have to do the needful, chap!

Those vvankers from Ticketmaster will have their fingerprints all over this

Problem is, if you take the profit and the tickets end up with United fans and it kicks off in the ground, you will be the one dragged over the coals

Those vvankers from Ticketmaster will have their fingerprints all over this
The thing is they shouldn't do.
They can only get their hands on tickets if Forest fans (Season ticket holders & members) sell them on. All ticket sales are recorded and can be tracked. If anyone is found to do that they should be banned from purchasing tickets in the future.