Forest v City Match Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Forest v City Match Thread

City score while we're a man short , but we could have had three.

Still all to play for.

Boly is an absolute legend

Agreed but will be injured shortly and be no help to the relegation battle whatsoever.

I'm actually very pleased with that 1st half overall, but does anyone think we will do as well at Sheff Utd or Burnley?

There is literally no point turning up in a big game and still losing anyway. We aren't a team that carries momentum of a good performance.

Why can't we perform like this against the crap teams, you can bet anything we'll go to Sheffield next week and be timid & clueless. WE should be at least level here with a bit of luck and less of the crap set piece defending.

Why can't we perform like this against the crap teams, you can bet anything we'll go to Sheffield next week and be timid & clueless. WE should be at least level here with a bit of luck and less of the crap set piece defending.
Its alright, set pieces will be easy to sort out :/

We have been brilliant that half.

Boly, Williams, Aina, MGW, Murillo superb

How many teams have outplayed city and created more chances than them in a half of football? Sels effort aside for the goal (he should save that) we’ve been brilliant

How wood and Murillo missed I don’t know

I think we are playing really well and we should be on par. If we played like this all season, no way we would be in this position.

makes the Everton, Fulham, Luton etc games that much more frustrating.

still convinced if we can stay up AND keep this team together we are much better than 17th.

makes the Everton, Fulham, Luton etc games that much more frustrating.

still convinced if we can stay up AND keep this team together we are much better than 17th.

This squad could be mid table but is getting sold off before we ever get there.

Don't see us winning another game so we need some points back and pray.