Forest v City Match Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Forest v City Match Thread

We've never reeked more of relegation despite largely matching the best team in the world.

USA commentators loving us losing, won't shut up about our bad attitude bla bla bla.

We won't miss the PL one iota so they can all eat a bag of dicks.

Just saw Murillo got done for the header. Play him as DCM or don't bother. I don't care how many 70 yard efforts he nearly scores.

Shame the usual set piece error sets us back but we haven't capitulated and are still well in this while only a goal down.

Much better performance to this point than I had hoped for tbh

Just watching the replay for the goal again. Murillo on the post but leaves it to challenge for the ball.

Shame the usual set piece error sets us back but we haven't capitulated and are still well in this while only a goal down.

Much better performance to this point than I had hoped for tbh
Agree. Not many teams have made city look second best this season

Gvardiol came from behind Murillo, not his fault. Sels collapsing was very poor

Not digging him out... just saying that if he'd stayed he may have been more likely to get his head on the ball. Neco would probably have been there if he'd still been on the pitch.

My mistake - he wasn't on the post it was the angle of the video that made it look like he was.

Last edited:
Teams nailed on for relegation have these moments.

If it wasn't for the fact we'll have to play Derby, wouldn't be too fussed to go down.

It will be good to sack Nuno and start again.