Forest v Cardiff Match Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Forest v Cardiff Match Thread

We payed well apart from 15 minutes, they are time wasting and fouling non stop ref hopefully has a look himself at half time .

should be level its bloody freezing but this ref is a joke .. sure that tackle on lolley should have been a yellow. ref is allowing them to get away with it. the goalie should have a yellow for timewasting ... 1 min injury ??

Another strange game, I think this is the best I have seen us passing the ball around and quickly. Being 1 nil down is undeserved. It shows what a missed chance can do. Carvalho, being the 'talented' player that he is, should have buried that chance. Had all the time in the world to place the ball in the top corner...he did, in the top corner of the stands.
I dont think that we can complain on how the reds are playing nd moving the ball around apart from the final ball, we r not making their keeper work...Cardiff r defending as we usually do...limit the opposition to shots from outside the box...and unfortunately ...in that sector, if Lolley doesn't spring with a screamer...no one else does..

We've had chances ameobi and carvhallo both didn't hit the target, need to be more composed. Reckon we will get one at least if we keep it going.

keep carvs up top and just keep giving the ball, lols, sammi etc , just feed him cos dont seem capable of end product ;)

Hopefully that sitter comes back to haunt them, could do with lolley finding some of his last season form.

Need to change it go 352 or something, just can't get in behind them. They have some pace on the break we could do with some.