Footballers You Hate | Page 3 | Vital Football

Footballers You Hate

Pride - your comment on Maradona ' not being that good ' is the strangest thing I've ever read?

WTF!!

But I hate most footballers nowadays - they don't give a shit about the game, you couldn't have a tot with em, Stephen Ireland is an example but he's in good company.

Suarez - Cheating tw4t
Gerrard Personality of the algae growing on driftwood
El haj Diouf - Spittin is vile
Andy Carrol - He told me to fuck off once in Liverpool city centre
Alan Hansen - no technically a footballer but just a liverpool brown nosing annoying pleb
Ashley Young - Thinks he's world class and trys to hog EVERY set peice, and his celebration after UTD scored on his return to VP

ASPINALL - 2/3/2013 10:57

Pride - your comment on Maradona ' not being that good ' is the strangest thing I've ever read?

WTF!!

But I hate most footballers nowadays - they don't give a shit about the game, you couldn't have a tot with em, Stephen Ireland is an example but he's in good company.

What I mean, is that he wasn't as good as he was made out to be..... IMHO.

He was good, but not that good. Comparing him with the likes of Pele is like comparing chalk to cheese. IMHO.

Together with the fact that I hate the little bastard.... and that sums up my feeling towards him really.

:14:

I am with you on Maradona POL

Oh and I forgot to add to my original list Ronaldo

Steven ireland, ryan giggs, steven ireland, john terry, steven ireland, steven gerrard, steven ireland and steven ireland.
Did I mention that I dislike steven ireland.

And richard dunne the lazy guiness swilling twat.

Maradona, whilst obviously a horrible little bastard was the greatest player ever.

He wont he world cup almost single handedly (1986), then got an even worse side throught to the final the following world cup (1990). All whilst being 4 foot nowt and getting kicked to pieces.

Then, and the reason why he's better than Pele, he went to a shitty poverty stricken southern italian city whose club (napoli) were traditionally crap, and almost single handedly made them arguably the best club side in europe, against whilst being kicked from one end to the other.

Pele on the other hand stayed comfortably having a kick about at Santos then went to NY Cosmos for a massive pension fund boost. The thought of playing in Europe had stools tumbling out of his cavernous arsehole from all the bumming he took in the favelas.

That's all fact by the way.

sirdennis - 5/3/2013 09:44

Ryan Giggs ? Dearie me even the Liverpool fans admire him.

Fantastic player.

Yes he is a fantastic player but as long as I've been a Villa fan he's always been there to score or create against us. 20+ Years and he just wont fuck off and leave me alone. In all that time I've seen us beat utd just twice, both of which were before I was even a teenager.
Plus he's got weird beady little eyes like a rat.

Pride of Lions - 5/3/2013 00:29

kefkat - 5/3/2013 05:25

I am with you on Maradona POL

Oh and I forgot to add to my original list Ronaldo

Thanks kefkat, you must be on the same medication as I am.......Lol

:14:
:17:

Would you like to compare prescription notes? :17:

I can understand that.

I loved the big goofy ronaldo though - absolutely amazing footballer.

ASPINALL - 5/3/2013 12:12

Well said James06.

He was indeed the greatest ever, Pele pfft.

No question, Maradonna, as a footballer (not the man), was out of this world, incredible boys own stuff, anyone who saw the Italian football on C4 back in his Napoli days was gobsmacked at his sheer bravery and outlandish brilliance. For a bit of a midget he was still head and shoulders above everyone else, Best, Pele, nor Cruyff cant touch him.

Though I think soon to be eclispsed by the otherwordly magical Messi, but i think he has to win the world cup to prove that. But I also wonder how Messi would have fared back in Maradonna's day when defenders were allowed to brutally and cynically kick absolute lumps out of him?? Dont think he would be as tough and hardnosed as Maradonna to get up and keep going back for more.

In no particular order......

El-Hadj Diouf
John Terry
Andy Johnson
Paul Tait
Marlon King
Lee Hughes
Jermaine Pennant
Stephen Carr
Roger Johnson
Karl Henry
Steven Taylor