Footballers You Hate | Page 2 | Vital Football

Footballers You Hate

Not hate, but dislike (still) John Wile, Ali Brown, Ali Robertson, Martyn Bennett, Len Cantello, Derek Statham.

Joey Barton for being an utter utter thug while trying to show how clever he his over twatter.

Liam Ridgewell for wiping his arse on crisp £20 pound notes in that pic. The amount of cash on that floor must equal about 2 to 3 months wages for me. Yet another stupid prick.

Robbie Savage can fuck off as well. Id love to shave off his hair some reason. Really gets on my nerves.

I`m pretty sure Len Cantello was done for fraud back in the late 70`s .It was to do with a supposed theft from his home off Somerset Rd in Handsworth Wood.A lot of the Albion players lived round there in those days.
My mate`s Dad was mates with them all and I met quite a few of them.Not that I gave a shit who they were at that age.I was only interested in the Villa.I was more proud to know Dr.Target`s kids than to meet some Albion tosser.

sirdennis - 28/2/2013 14:44

Yes I had Ali Brown in my list.

haha yes but Villa had the last and longest laugh at Bomber's expense seeing as his lad works for and supports the mighty Villa. That's gotta hurt!!!

Ali Brown wasn`t the man who broke Alex Cropley`s leg.
Ali Brown was the cu** who broke Alex Cropley`s leg.

Eaton_thevillafan - 28/2/2013 05:44

Joey Barton for being an utter utter thug while trying to show how clever he his over twatter.

Liam Ridgewell for wiping his arse on crisp £20 pound notes in that pic. The amount of cash on that floor must equal about 2 to 3 months wages for me. Yet another stupid prick.

Robbie Savage can fuck off as well. Id love to shave off his hair some reason. Really gets on my nerves.

Ridgewell really lacks class. Imagine wiping your arse with anything less than a £50 note! The horror.

John Terry, Luis Suarez, Luis Boa Morte, Geoff Horsfield, Robbie Savage, Alan Shearer, Andy Johnson, Steven Taylor, Jermaine Pennant - recent ones off the top of my head.

Let's be honest most players are very easy to hate!

Maradona has always has been and always will been a turd after his"Hand Of God" goal. It's not as though he was that good IMHO. People who compare him with the GREAT Pele should hang their heads in shame.

danvilla2 - 1/3/2013 21:41

Robbie Savage, Stan Collymore (Villa fan my arse), Ray Wilkins

Fair play to Ray Wilkins. He played for over 20 years and never passed the ball forward once....FACT.

Balotelli. Decent footballer, but, and I don't know if it's just because he has plenty of money, but he certainly has a screw loose.