(FOOTBALL TALK!!) AFC Wimbledon v Pompey - MATCH DAY LIVE... | Page 3 | Vital Football

(FOOTBALL TALK!!) AFC Wimbledon v Pompey - MATCH DAY LIVE...

Afternoon gents, well what a pile of shite!!
I've been shopping! Yes you read that right!...shopping!! Oh the power those girls have!

Afternoon penton...

As you can see, not really much for us to talk about. Seems like we have done 'ok' at best. But not pressure anywhere near enough and had not one shot at goal I dont think.

Surely we are better than what we have seen (not that I have seen, just heard!) of late?

penton - 16/11/2013 16:03

The Whits time bomb clock is ticking.....

Like I say a big team talk. Lets face it last month papered over the cracks this month (and the next) must be better...

What has happened to our midfield lately? Without them taking control and driving us on it leaves us all at sea at the back and no service up front. It's obvious our defence rely heavily on our midfield bossing games, because without that cover our defence is shocking!!

Sorry to bang on about it again but its all very well the commentator knocking the Wimbledon style, but THEY are winning and teams that play in such a way DO beat us...

From the kick-off we were almost done again!

Yep, the players listened to that half time team talk didnt they...

Hi Andy .. don't sound good does it... but we will equalise gotta be more energy this half otherwise I might cut me throat !

Sorry afternoon Rug and Chixy....what is it about us and conceding early?
Is it a case of the body's out but the brain is still warming itself on a rad in the changing rooms?

You never want to concede but IF a club carves you open or a player scores a belter you say fair play but almost every goals we have conceeded this season was due to defensive error wasnt it!

When are we going to have a shot. The midfield is dire, no wonder the defence is poor.