Football Rule Changes | Vital Football

Football Rule Changes

We have got VAR to contend with next season as well.

That will be fun. Games ending at 6 o'clock lol.

Seems Pep has been having a word with the officials on the goal kick ruling. Especially when the opposing players need to remain outside of the box - seems slight, but that's a big advantage to those playing this type of football (you could maybe put us in that category?)

Few bits should speed up the game. Clarification on hand ball might help as well I guess!

oh bugger, sorry MF, that one I totally missed.

Then again, I have said to you before, when you do threads in here, you should be more specific with the titles, so only a half sorry!

:Fingers:

JF - you never read it anyway.

57 - yes the reference to rule changes we need to be aware of was definitely too vague!

lol

:arrghh:

I’ve been banging on about this rule change for years but to no avail.

No substitutes after the 85 min, wouldn’t that be lovely last 5 mins plus injury time with no interruptions.

They can forget extending half time. Can you imagine a game kicking off at 8:00pm or 8:15pm then having extra time added on. It would be nearly midnight by the time I got home, allowing for traffic hold ups.
This is for tv adverts. I’d be switching over at half time.

They can forget extending half time. Can you imagine a game kicking off at 8:00pm or 8:15pm then having extra time added on. It would be nearly midnight by the time I got home, allowing for traffic hold ups.
This is for tv adverts. I’d be switching over at half time.

Next week is an 8.15 pm kick off.

What a stupid change.

I also heard that 5 subs will come into use from March (sorry if that's already been posted). I thought clubs had voted against that.