Football Media 23/24 | Page 15 | Vital Football

Football Media 23/24

In yer dreams son, you will probably fail even as a pundit:

Translation: Give me loads of dosh to splurge and I’ll be a success. That’s all I need. I don’t need to have a proven track record of coaching success, nope, just rely on my playing career as proof that I can cut it. 🙄

Translation: Give me loads of dosh to splurge and I’ll be a success. That’s all I need. I don’t need to have a proven track record of coaching success, nope, just rely on my playing career as proof that I can cut it. 🙄
you could give him all the money he wanted does not make him into a fabulous coach, it is what you do with them that counts. However Pep goes way beyond just buying players and improving them, he analyses the opposition and then has plans ABCD not just plan A

Posted in World Football News but I am going to stick this from the BBC here because of ths choice of club whose players they have chosen to feature. FFS. :mad:

Why not show Infantino? He is the one making the remarks. Why choose an image of players from Manchester City - and an image which is totally - totally - irrelevant to the subject? We know why.

Blue cards: Fifa president Gianni Infantino says 'no way' with idea set to be scrapped https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68450854

City played Chelsea recently. There was much made of Cole Palmer facing his old club. Big headlines.

Forest playing Dips this afternoon......ex-dipper Origi faces club that offloaded him. Much fuss in the media? Nope.

Posted in World Football News but I am going to stick this from the BBC here because of ths choice of club whose players they have chosen to feature. FFS. :mad:

Why not show Infantino? He is the one making the remarks. Why choose an image of players from Manchester City - and an image which is totally - totally - irrelevant to the subject? We know why.

Blue cards: Fifa president Gianni Infantino says 'no way' with idea set to be scrapped https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68450854
well WE are World Champions and are the face of World Football

MNF……rarely watch this but turned it on tonight to find them obsessing about how many touches Erling Haaland had in the game.

FFS - do they worry this much about any other player? I mean …..it’s not like the guy has a poor scoring record FFS.

MNF……rarely watch this but turned it on tonight to find them obsessing about how many touches Erling Haaland had in the game.

FFS - do they worry this much about any other player? I mean …..it’s not like the guy has a poor scoring record FFS.
It may turn out that his record of scoring goals with least touches of the ball.

It may also be that he is double/treble teamed at all times which leaves space for others

They should also note that he is top scorer despite his injury or how many touches he has.

I would think Teams are quite pleased he does not have more touches.

???? when KDB passes to EH on the half way line and then he takes the ball and scores, is that one touch or the number of times he touches the ball before he puts it in the back of the net???

It may turn out that his record of scoring goals with least touches of the ball.

It may also be that he is double/treble teamed at all times which leaves space for others

They should also note that he is top scorer despite his injury or how many touches he has.

I would think Teams are quite pleased he does not have more touches.

???? when KDB passes to EH on the half way line and then he takes the ball and scores, is that one touch or the number of times he touches the ball before he puts it in the back of the net???
This has more than a touch of how Aguero was regarded for years. Same sort of 'find any stat to pick a hole irrespective if how irrelevant it might be".

If Haaland was playing for the rags or Dips they wouldn't given a cus how often he touched the fecking thing.

So Erling Haaland says he is happy at City, the coach the board the players the staff and he is concentrating on his football and not on a contract at this time. but says you never know the future.

what do the headlines read

Haaland Happy at City - nope

Haaland open to Real Madrid move.

So Erling Haaland says he is happy at City, the coach the board the players the staff and he is concentrating on his football and not on a contract at this time. but says you never know the future.

what do the headlines read

Haaland Happy at City - nope

Haaland open to Real Madrid move.
Don't think he will go to Madrid with the super star Frenchy now going in the summer. Hope he stays for many more years yet.

The alternative headline:-

"City have won it, so now it's boring"

BBC News - Champions League: Has Europe's top competition lost its 'unpredictability and magic'?

It was never thought of as boring whenever the Dips won it....or the rags was it?

(Oh and on the main Football page the image above the article is of an Arsenal player. Click on that link and the picture above the text becomes one of Erling Haaland. See the association they are creating there? 🤬)

BBC News - Champions League: Has Europe's top competition lost its 'unpredictability and magic'?

It was never thought of as boring whenever the Dips won it....or the rags was it?

(Oh and on the main Football page the image above the article is of an Arsenal player. Click on that link and the picture above the text becomes one of Erling Haaland. See the association they are creating there? 🤬)
don't forget Real Madrid who have won it 14 times.

the only way a real change would take place is if they stopped seeding teams and just drew them

Doubtless the media will be going bonkers after the rag win yesterday. Much talk of ‘corners turned’, ‘we have lift off’ and ‘United to win the Quadruple next seasion’. I haven’t looked - my stomach can’t take it :sick: