Football manager 2014 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Football manager 2014

HOw's everyone doing? I've decided to go for the hardest job of them all, Villa. I've finished4th/3rd/4th/2nd. Won a league cup as well.

hey blackwood. Im about 5 games away from the end of the season with Hereford (skrill prem) and i am 2 points clear at top.

Good luck with the villa!!!!!

Deano, how are you getting on?

Any tips? I've played it on and off for years, but never really got good at it. I don't pay much attention to training, and I tend to stick with one set of tactics. Is it better to mix it up, depending on the opposition, or players you have available?

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 8/1/2014 18:05

Any tips? I've played it on and off for years, but never really got good at it. I don't pay much attention to training, and I tend to stick with one set of tactics. Is it better to mix it up, depending on the opposition, or players you have available?

Alright mate? If you scroll back throughout the pages we have been talking about how we play it :17:

Just won the league with Hereford. 4 points clear. League 2 next season.

Deano? Update me on kiddy

I play a special version of 'Champ Manager' its the older version from the 90's but been revamped and updated to the 2012/2013 season players its brilliant, if i can burn a copy off not tried yet i will let you know this week and you can have a copy.

How's everyone doing?

My Villa are now top in Feb, out of the league cup (lost 1-0 to Chelsea on agg in the semi). 5th round of the FA Cup, and have Galatasary in the second round of the UCL.

ive not played itsince getting promoted mate, but the weekend im going to give it a bash (and the game lol)

currently at the start of my 3rd season with hereford in L2