Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 226 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

I think it might drift towards that, but nothing has been said as yet, just nightclubs.

The Racecourse Association is anticipating a “significant logistical operation” after Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced full Covid vaccination will be a requirement for entry to “venues where large crowds gather” from October.

This applies to racing , but I would imagine football falls under this category as well.

Yes, just reading again what was said, the news seemed to jump to nightclubs but:

“I should serve notice now that by the end of September, when all over-18s will have had their chance to be double-jabbed, we are planning to make full vaccination the condition of entry to nightclubs and other venues where large crowds gather,” he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...o-be-compulsory-for-crowded-venues-in-england

It is because take up amongst the youngsters has been much lower.

I suppose you don't wear a condom either because they are not 100%? Or a seat belt because you can still die in a car.crash I wore steel toe cap shoes at work for 40 years, I never dropped anything on my toe but wearing flip flops just didn't make sense
Not sure what doesn't make sense?
You've missed my point. Honestly the amount of people that have said they are getting the jab because 'I dont want to risk giving it to other' is scary.. I'm taking my chances. I'm not saying whats right or wrong, everyone is entitled to do what they want to do. But I personally dont want 2 jabs along with continuous boosters.

Yes, I get 'outside' but I'm thinking concourses, turnstiles, grabbing drinks, having a slash etc. I also get smaller clubs need the revenue more so a 5k cap would make far more sense as a better 'middle ground'.

Well that's handy. Read it and thought I would have a go at getting a covid pass for the first time.

It shows as expiring at 1608hrs on the 21st of August !!?
It says should be 28 days. :shrug:

Thanks for that Mike, couldn’t get tickets for Newcastle but got them for Brentford, so gives a bit of time to get our proof of jabs together.

Cheers for posting this Fieldy as I don’t go on the official shite and was chatting to a mate about this.

All these MP’s sat shoulder to shoulder in parliament with barely a mask in sight, and they want to force 42k football fans to show a pass? I just can’t see it but this debate is for a thread in witton lane probably. I’ll be thoroughly pissed off as will many others if they miss part of a game to show a pass even when they’re stood in fresh air with what we’re seeing from our leaders.