Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 227 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

Tried again this time via the app and not the website. It has updated my pass but only for 48 hours again. So now expires 22/08/21 0814. :surrender:
agree, why does it say 28 days but then there is no point in a covid pass for a month if you catch covid tomorrow is there. the idea I think is you get an up to date pass depending on your current covid status. and its no big deal just to get on the app and get a new pass, takes seconds

agree, why does it say 28 days but then there is no point in a covid pass for a month if you catch covid tomorrow is there. the idea I think is you get an up to date pass depending on your current covid status. and its no big deal just to get on the app and get a new pass, takes seconds

Oh yeah doesn't take long does it but as you say the 28 days thing is strange and as you can see JPA has one for that length. The only thing I haven't done is verify my ID within the app by uploading a passport or drivers licence ( this needs doing to access your medical record) so maybe it's that.

The only thing I haven't done is verify my ID within the app by uploading a passport or drivers licence ( this needs doing to access your medical record) so maybe it's that.
Could be.I did all the ID stuff when I set up the app and it's all worked ok so far. I'm not too bothered about sharing the personal info as having been double jabbed, the government control my every movement anyway.

Belt and braces. Got the app and sent for the certificate as well. It took 5 days to arrive. Very easy process.

Growing rumour that around 16 prem players are positive for COVID

The rumour has one of ours amongst that, but being as it is just that, a rumour, not going to name the one being mentioned. Hopefully he'll be playing tomorrow and it will all be bull !

"A study of German footballers revealed they still weren’t fighting fit six months after recovering from infection"
"Examining the impact of Covid infection on football players in Germany and Italy, it finds their performance (measured by passes) dips by 6% when they return after the illness and is still 5% down six months on. This is very different to an almost instantaneous recovery from flu. "

"A study of German footballers revealed they still weren’t fighting fit six months after recovering from infection"
"Examining the impact of Covid infection on football players in Germany and Italy, it finds their performance (measured by passes) dips by 6% when they return after the illness and is still 5% down six months on. This is very different to an almost instantaneous recovery from flu. "
Might be less if the thick idiots got vaccinated

Mings reckoned he had Covid very early on and some effects lasted months, like loss of taste.
He's the same player he's always been, prone to trying to play goalkeeper and having meltdowns or panic attacks. We either accept him or we buy in a more reliable player. No point in trying to make excuses for him he got away with it in the championship but you can't let PL turn and run at you which is what he does .
His game at Rotherham is a case in mind absolute shocker, panic handles the ball in the box and he's already been booked for getting involved in silly handbags.
His teammates got him out of jail with a second-half performance which was one of the best I've seen from 10 men or 11 come to that.