Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 189 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

They can’t check? Surely it should be automated, if you buy a ticket and you don’t have a’B’ postcode it won’t let you. Try and change your address and you’ll have to prove your address. Seems quite simple to me.

Plenty of area have a B postcode and live in tier 2. Areas of Redditch and Worcestershire for instance. Even my own postcode which is B90 has an area which is in tier 2 , so it's not as straightforward at it may seem.

Plenty of area have a B postcode and live in tier 2. Areas of Redditch and Worcestershire for instance. Even my own postcode which is B90 has an area which is in tier 2 , so it's not as straightforward at it may seem.
They're all bluenoses in Redditch, well know as Birmingham overspill ;)

and how the fuck is a place full of mongrels like London a T2, is it because nobody speaks in London.

I, and many other Villa fans, reside in London. Just a heads up, I don't think that phrase is one to continue with; unless of course you are actually a select Millwall or Colchester supporter.Screenshot_20201207-233533.png

I’m getting extremely pissed off with seeing people in these football crowds wearing a mask below their chin.

Guess what?, they don‘t work like that and have no affect unless they cover the mouth and nose you fcuktards.

Get a grip football !

Nah, not just football, anywhere. Whip the fuckers!

Whoops, sorry, let me guard down there. I mean, maybe they have poorly chins, say a prayer for them.

I’m getting extremely pissed off with seeing people in these football crowds wearing a mask below their chin.

Guess what?, they don‘t work like that and have no affect unless they cover the mouth and nose you fcuktards.

Get a grip football !

Boring’ell. They’re outside and spaced apart, there’s no need to wear a a mask. Judging by all these numbers that keep getting rammed down our throats they don’t seem to have much of an effect regardless! Ridiculous.

Boring’ell. They’re outside and spaced apart, there’s no need to wear a a mask. Judging by all these numbers that keep getting rammed down our throats they don’t seem to have much of an effect regardless! Ridiculous.

I won't speak for Melon mate, but I took his point to mean the unnecessary hand/mask contact having come through the areas of the stadium where they were needed....prior to getting to socially distanced seats etc etc.

ie I go the shop, mask is on, I shop and then don't take the mask off until I'm back home and can wash hands and mask.

Boring hell?

Boring for those dead and dying.

Wear a mask as per the rules at games, or go get fucked is my opinion.

They are told the requirements, is it that difficult for them to follow them?

Modern selfish twunts. Driving me mad. It's one of the reason death rates are so high.

I won't speak for Melon mate, but I took his point to mean the unnecessary hand/mask contact having come through the areas of the stadium where they were needed....prior to getting to socially distanced seats etc etc.

Aren't they told to come in at set times to avoid other people? And even if they do encounter other people such as stewards and maybe a few others on the concourse (if say they’ve gone the toilet before taking their seats) wouldn’t this ‘contact’ be incredibly minimal? The only thing I’ve seen that some people may have issue with (But not me personally) is when Palace scored and fans naturally let their emotions get the better of them briefly, which again would’ve been incredibly minimal contact.

It’s all overly pedantic.

So why are fans having to wear masks in their seats in the Premier League but not the EFL? Is the virus more prevalent at Premier League grounds? 😂

I can go to a pub or coffee shop round the corner in tier 2 but in the other direction same distance they’re not open. Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous.

I, and many other Villa fans, reside in London. Just a heads up, I don't think that phrase is one to continue with; unless of course you are actually a select Millwall or Colchester supporter.View attachment 44058
I'd be interested in knowing how many on here are London based. Live in Guildford myself and always keen to watch matches n pubs with Villans, rather than Gooners and Manure fans.

Aren't they told to come in at set times to avoid other people? And even if they do encounter other people such as stewards and maybe a few others on the concourse (if say they’ve gone the toilet before taking their seats) wouldn’t this ‘contact’ be incredibly minimal? The only thing I’ve seen that some people may have issue with (But not me personally) is when Palace scored and fans naturally let their emotions get the better of them briefly, which again would’ve been incredibly minimal contact.

It’s all overly pedantic.

They probably are but with all due respect, we are human, we are football fans and even in reduced attendances I would imagine 90% have had a shandy or ten. Walk to the ground can be distanced...seats can be distanced. I do not believe with the best will in the world and the greatest of planning that entering/walking a stadium can be distanced safely.

There will always be those who are late/early....not careful with hands and so on. You're right to reference toilets (I imagine food/drink is closed) but, health and safety implies there is some refreshment available which is an issue of its own.

I thoroughly get what you are saying Tom, you're taking the balance of probabilities point....but it's only takes less than a second to get Covid. It only takes less than a second to get any illness/disease etc that's transferable....somebody can cough in your mouth a 10000 times and you are fine. The one that counts is the one that potentially puts you in ICU. All this minimal talk is soft psychology pandering.

So why are fans having to wear masks in their seats in the Premier League but not the EFL? Is the virus more prevalent at Premier League grounds? 😂

I can go to a pub or coffee shop round the corner in tier 2 but in the other direction same distance they’re not open. Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous.

Why can PL clubs lose more than EFL clubs? They aren't the same thing - and even if it's not a rule, why can't folks be sensible anyway. (Ignoring the obvious why would a Villa fan now comment about the Champ?)

Yes it is ridiculous, but how else should we approach restrictions if we don't do it by postcodes? Streets ending in certain letters? We'll quarantine all Field's but let Fear's out?

Not digging, but if more of this country had not used your perfect example and gone on the piss to the left when they'd normally go to the right, infection rates might be lower.

From the Emirates stadium rules for attending matches. Hopefully you won’t be too bored to read it.
Its the rules. Follow it or fcuk off.

You MUST BRING with you to the stadium:
  • A face covering [for those age 12+], which must be worn at all times on entry to, exit from and in all areas inside the stadium grounds. This includes while seated in the stadium bowl, within concourses, queues and toilets. The only exception to this is when eating or drinking, or if you are exempt in line with Government guidance. If you are exempt from wearing a face covering, then you must display an exemption pass when required. Please click here to request an exemption pass
  • Photo ID [for those age 14+] as you may be required to prove you are the named ticket holder to gain entry to the stadium

Boring ell?, No need to wear a mask. Numbers being rammed down your throat.

Dear oh dear. Give your head a wobble.