Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 188 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

I personally think it is a disgrace that some fans have been allowed to return and others can't.

Should be every club or not clubs, surely?

How can some be given the advantage and others not?

Shambles.

Pretty sure down in the lower leagues below the national league they’ve voted or are voting to postpone the return to playing until all the clubs can have fans as they think it’s not fair some can have fans and some cant.

Love to know how they have selected fans, for games.
I'm assuming they are all from the same tier ie a 2 and they haven't travelled from a 3 or from 200 miles away to watch something non-essential

and how the fuck is a place full of mongrels like London a T2, is it because nobody speaks in London.
Also There looked a bloody sight more than 2k in those grounds

I'm assuming they are all from the same tier ie a 2 and they haven't travelled from a 3 or from 200 miles away to watch something non-essential

and how the fuck is a place full of mongrels like London a T2, is it because nobody speaks in London.

We said that about the Liverpool game the Kop looked half full !! .

Also loads of fans either not wearing their masks properly or not wearing them at all.

I thought wearing masks was a condition of fans going back .

We said that about the Liverpool game the Kop looked half full !! .

Also loads of fans either not wearing their masks properly or not wearing them at all.

I thought wearing masks was a condition of fans going back .

A ground that holds 55k shouldn't look like a Europea league game on a Thursday night it should look completely empty. They must be spaced especially for the TV cameras.
2k in the lower Holte might look the same I suppose, I thought the ideaa was to space them out around the entire grown not in one stand

A ground that holds 55k shouldn't look like a Europea league game on a Thursday night it should look completely empty. They must be spaced especially for the TV cameras.
2k in the lower Holte might look the same I suppose, I thought the ideaa was to space them out around the entire grown not in one stand

They reckon it is easier to put them all in one place so that there aren't people milling around outside the ground going to different entrances.

They reckon it is easier to put them all in one place so that there aren't people milling around outside the ground going to different entrances.

Crazy isn't it.
I read or heard the other day there are 80 stewards on duty in an empty Villa park?
No wonder they reckon there is a crew of 300 for TV games.

Crazy isn't it.
I read or heard the other day there are 80 stewards on duty in an empty Villa park?
No wonder they reckon there is a crew of 300 for TV games.

No, when it is explained it all makes sense. The easier it is to control the movement of people the better the chance of getting more back. I think originally back in October when they first started talking about getting fans back we had a safety certificate for around 10,000 so 2,000 would be a doddle.

Said this to my mate, surely once we’re allowed back in it will only be Birmingham residents?

There was actually 1,600 in the kop last night apparently, think corporate had the rest. Really don’t know why they can’t have that in all 4 stands tbh.

Said this to my mate, surely once we’re allowed back in it will only be Birmingham residents?

There was actually 1,600 in the kop last night apparently, think corporate had the rest. Really don’t know why they can’t have that in all 4 stands tbh.

Needs sorting that you can have 2k ina 55k stadium and 2k in a 10k stadium or even 4k in a ground in tier 1 I don't think there are any but id there were you could

At the FCG the club said they can't check everyone who applies for tickets in the ballots' postcode and have to rely on people living in tier 3 to do the right thing !!!

Pretty difficult to police but judging on what we have seen there will be people doing that. Anyway it is all hypothetical until Birmingham gets tier 2 status.

At the FCG the club said they can't check everyone who applies for tickets in the ballots' postcode and have to rely on people living in tier 3 to do the right thing !!!

Pretty difficult to police but judging on what we have seen there will be people doing that. Anyway it is all hypothetical until Birmingham gets tier 2 status.

They can’t check? Surely it should be automated, if you buy a ticket and you don’t have a’B’ postcode it won’t let you. Try and change your address and you’ll have to prove your address. Seems quite simple to me.