Flitcroft Whinging Again | Page 5 | Vital Football

Flitcroft Whinging Again

Presumably Flitcroft used the same personality-bypass surgeon as our friend Mr Cooper. He can't help that necessarily, but he does appear under severe pressure. He must be on a promotion-or-walk ultimatum, given what a disproportionate amount of money they have spent, and it can't be easy having Lady P breathing down his neck all the time.
Hmm Lady P breathing on my neck sounds ok to me!

We’ve certainly got under his skin and not sure why tbh
Thought they’d grabbed the championship the way he was celebrating the equaliser

Waffling on now about the 'smugness around here' . Well Mr F its a lot better than the crap that comes from you!. Also is it in your contract to mention mr & mrs Radford?.

We’ve certainly got under his skin and not sure why tbh
Thought they’d grabbed the championship the way he was celebrating the equaliser
We would have celebrated just the same, getting something out of a game at that stage especially against top of the league is a big result. It might have only been a draw but they are now 3points closer to the top than they were at 90 mins.

We would have celebrated just the same, getting something out of a game at that stage especially against top of the league is a big result. It might have only been a draw but they are now 3points closer to the top than they were at 90 mins.
our players certainly did celebrate in a similar way after palmer's late equaliser at their place last season. right in front of their main stand.

Well he's not whining, but when you hear him talking about chatting "birds" up. Not a phrase I thought I would hear again !

Chatting a bird up is back from the 60,s and that’s what we did with NO offence. And there was no offence taken,
Didn’t think he was that old.