Final tickets | Page 2 | Vital Football

Final tickets

Huddersfield have been given 36000 prices from £36 - 98
Expect we will get close to that number.
Ticket master are selling tickets.

Ticketmaster sell all of our tickets anyway, it'll be done through the same platform as standard home/away tickets with your membership ID although I'm sure you will need to have had previous purchases.

Hopefully Forest have a few more tiers of release than Uddersfield have bothered with, and don't let season card holders buy 6 tickets each! We have almost double their average attendance so can't see us being given less tickets.

If we do allow 6 tickets per Season ticket holder would anyone like to get one for me, I'll happily pay for yours as well. :please:

Hopefully Forest have a few more tiers of release than Uddersfield have bothered with, and don't let season card holders buy 6 tickets each! We have almost double their average attendance so can't see us being given less tickets.

They will allow season card holders to buy 6, but all 6 of them must also be season card holders; it allows people who sit together for home matches, do the same at Wembley.

I have the joyous dilemma that I am under doctor’s (and wife’s) orders that I can’t go. I can get a ticket but risk the wrath… Decisions…

I have the joyous dilemma that I am under doctor’s (and wife’s) orders that I can’t go. I can get a ticket but risk the wrath… Decisions…

I wouldn't risk it, however I hear that it's getting beamed directly into trap 2, with the added bonus that all the sights and smells of a cripplingly hard, post-win fisting, will be chucked in.

can see lots booking hotels and travel already with no tickets or season tickets. gamble surely?

They will allow season card holders to buy 6, but all 6 of them must also be season card holders; it allows people who sit together for home matches, do the same at Wembley.
Our chairman is on the EFL board and a QC. Time for Randall to ensure we have 70,000 tickets, and a private jet to collect and the other reds from Canada for the game.!🤣

I wouldn't risk it, however I hear that it's getting beamed directly into trap 2, with the added bonus that all the sights and smells of a cripplingly hard, post-win fisting, will be chucked in.
Yeah my wife has threatened to deny me access to her double Hs (I shit you not…) so I may have to watch on tv while holding a fluffy pillow. 😳

You should buy it and I'll assume your identity to save your marriage.

(...by going to the game, obviously, not by hanging out with your wife..)

He's a 5'10", athletic type, devilishly handsome and has the swagger only afforded to people that could casually embarrass Clooney. However, has an unusual gait. A gait which is usually only associated with someone that has a similar swing only found flapping between the hind legs of a Grand National winner.

Or is that Zinc; only I get confused.

Last edited:
Not according to this thread - SC holders can buy 6 and can include non SC holders.

https://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/117275/wembley-tickets?page=13

How may SC holders do they have? I couldnt find on a v quick google search.

They are wrong.
The first 17,000 ST holders would buy 6 each and sell 'em down the pub!!
Also 17,000 x 6 is greater than the capacity of Wembley. Ignore the thick Yorkies.

All tickets bought by SC holders (max 6) can only be for other SC holders.

He's a 5'10", athletic type, devilishly handsome and has the swagger only afforded to people that could casually embarrass Clooney. However, has an unusual gait. A gait which is usually only associated with a someone that has a similar swing only found flapping between the hind legs of a Grand National winner.

Or is that Zinc; only I get confused.
It will be like looking in a mirror.