Final tickets | Vital Football

Final tickets

the jock

Vital Football Legend
I won't sleep tonight..

So might as well discuss tickets.

Do people even think these will go general sale ?

Sunderland sold 44k tickets without going to general sale.

I won't sleep tonight..

We won't be likely to get that many as the "football family" IE leeches will take a lot more for the £150m game.

We'll get enough to cover all season ticket holders hopefully and people with an away ticket record who aren't season ticket holders I would hope.

Assuming we get about 35k, I imagine about 25k of that are season ticket holders.

Probably a very big overlap between away members and ST holders but there might be another couple of thousand there.

Not sure who else there is to go next before general sale- I assume general sale would be to people with a recent booking history and X number of tickets bought for the season

I won't sleep tonight..

There will be more than enough to go around we average around 27,000 at home games so we should also have plenty left for bandwagon jumpers. It all depends on our allocation I suppose.

There will be more than enough to go around we average around 27,000 at home games so we should also have plenty left for bandwagon jumpers. It all depends on our allocation I suppose.
27k at home - but the final 5k of that attendance could be getting filled from 20k of fans who - like myself - can only get to so many games a year.

I'm nervous about tickets for Wembley, especially after the farce of not being able to buy my tickets for last night's game because the online system didn't recognise my purchase history, so I wasn't able to access tickets when they went on sale.

27k at home - but the final 5k of that attendance could be getting filled from 20k of fans who - like myself - can only get to so many games a year.

I'm nervous about tickets for Wembley, especially after the farce of not being able to buy my tickets for last night's game because the online system didn't recognise my purchase history, so I wasn't able to access tickets when they went on sale.

At least we don't have to queue now . In 1978 I had to go from Ilkeston in my lunch hour to get a ticket . Got back to work about 4 30 , but at least I didn't get sacked !

Huddersfield have been given 36000 prices from £36 - 98
Expect we will get close to that number.
Ticket master are selling tickets.

how can ticketmaster sell them if its the clubs selling them?

I am trying to get some but I doubt we will be lucky as I expect us to fill our allocation pretty comfortably

anyone know when we are putting them up?

how can ticketmaster sell them if its the clubs selling them?

I am trying to get some but I doubt we will be lucky as I expect us to fill our allocation pretty comfortably

anyone know when we are putting them up?

It shouldn't be too long.
Huddersfield's went on sale yesterday, so I'll guess by lunchtime we'll know.

Hopefully Forest have a few more tiers of release than Uddersfield have bothered with, and don't let season card holders buy 6 tickets each! We have almost double their average attendance so can't see us being given less tickets.