FFP charges? | Page 127 | Vital Football

FFP charges?

To confirm; is that actually what happened, and is that why we have "failed" P&S?

When would this have been known to the club, as it appears they were projecting to breach in January?

And why have we not kicked up a storm like Leicester about the PL judging us on another league's jurisdiction? How can the PL fail us on something from the EFL that they passed us on?
I wrote all this a few days ago.
We were told by the epl that they were rejecting the efl approved accounts first week of June.
We always planned to sell BJ in the summer. if you remember the money was going to be used to fund the summer transfers for Sangare etc. the club actually stated that.
After the epl rejected the efl accounts we then had 4 weeks to sell BJ to comply.
Brentford were aware of this - that is why they were low balling us.

I wrote all this a few days ago.
We were told by the epl that they were rejecting the efl approved accounts first week of June.
We always planned to sell BJ in the summer. if you remember the money was going to be used to fund the summer transfers for Sangare etc. the club actually stated that.
After the epl rejected the efl accounts we then had 4 weeks to sell BJ to comply.
Brentford were aware of this - that is why they were low balling us.
The timeline was what I wanted.

So the EFL approved our write offs, the PL rejected them late on.

Why on earth did we not take them to the cleaner's legally on that I wonder?

Our 21/22 accounts were submitted in line with the efl requirements and also to companies house. The companies house accounts show the full £46m loss for the season - which is what you would expect. The submission to the efl had circa £30m as 2 off below the line items. The balance sheet was copied on here from a Kieron maguire report.
I have no idea why this isn’t being challenged by the club

Everton to have IC hearing early next week. The PL has implied they will approve Everton takeover by 777 providing certain financial implications are met. This has mileage yet.

Our 21/22 accounts were submitted in line with the efl requirements and also to companies house. The companies house accounts show the full £46m loss for the season - which is what you would expect. The submission to the efl had circa £30m as 2 off below the line items. The balance sheet was copied on here from a Kieron maguire report.
I have no idea why this isn’t being challenged by the club
I alm surprised Di Marco isn’t making more of this. He was the lawyer than won the case with LCFC. I do wonder if he is keeping some powder dry. I expect to hear we have appealed late on Monday.

Because otherwise the whole thing turns into a ridiculous parade only to find out who has the fattest sugar daddy.
And then sometimes they disappear and the club goes under.

Regulation is essential.
THESE regulations are shit.
It has happened in the past, but we now have a fit and proper persons test kind of thing still don’t we? So if that fails then whose fault is that?

So say EM wants to spend £x amount over income, he provides proof of funds (is this sustainable) and if he can then the club isn’t in immediate danger.

Does seem a bit strange doesn't it & what right have the PL to reject something that already been approved by the previous governing body. The more things start to trickle out about the whole process the more questions are raised about the PL's part in all this, |& the more it looks as if they played a significant part in stitching us up

Decent haul, and defo avoid PSR next season with these sales.

Go get 'em, Rossy!

Well where do you start with this…

Murillo £60m+
MGW £60m+
Taiwo £35m+
Danilo is about right
Elanga £35m+

Match those market values and they can then rewrite the article

some of us are pretty angry over this but we should also consider solutions.

it occurs to me that the issues with the football pyramid echo those of society. too much hovered up by too few.

perhaps that is a way in to balancing out the system? should the top 6 pay more than everyone else back into the pyramid on the basis they get the most money. I reckon they should and it could help to stop the gap getting any wider.

some of us are pretty angry over this but we should also consider solutions.

it occurs to me that the issues with the football pyramid echo those of society. too much hovered up by too few.

perhaps that is a way in to balancing out the system? should the top 6 pay more than everyone else back into the pyramid on the basis they get the most money. I reckon they should and it could help to stop the gap getting any wider.
Clearly PSR is widening the gap between the rich revenue clubs and the rest even more. Why at least 8 of the non big 6 clubs voted for it is beyond me. Why not a NFL type salary cap that’s the same for everyone. The big 6 would be apoplectic about that! Seriously some sort of license system that’s renewed each season with clubs getting warnings they won’t be renewed if they are so much in debt and have the season to remedy their financial issues.

Clearly PSR is widening the gap between the rich revenue clubs and the rest even more. Why at least 8 of the non big 6 clubs voted for it is beyond me. Why not a NFL type salary cap that’s the same for everyone. The big 6 would be apoplectic about that! Seriously some sort of license system that’s renewed each season with clubs getting warnings they won’t be renewed if they are so much in debt and have the season to remedy their financial issues.
Exactly. IMO surely ALL votes would be almost deadlocked at around 10/10 with the bottom 10 pretty much acknowledging that they won't our can't ever get consistently near the top 6.

A few will skirt with it - Newcastle, Villa, West Ham maybe, Brighton (but that club will not sustain this level of success) and a few 'could' get there with Villa and Newcastle, clubs like us, Wolves, West Ham provided we were able to compete and run our business in a competing way

that could be effective at reducing agent power. salary cap is quite hardcore tho. that's a serious move into people's private business.

I like the one about owners who want to spend carrying more of the debt rather than the clubs themselves.

Clearly PSR is widening the gap between the rich revenue clubs and the rest even more. Why at least 8 of the non big 6 clubs voted for it is beyond me.
I've said in a previous post that I can't see any reason why anyone other than the Sky 6 would vote for rules like this, and I still can't, surely there must be dodgy brown envelope dealings behind the scenes to persuade the turkeys that voting for Christmas is everyone's best interests