FC Barcelona vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 17 | Vital Football

FC Barcelona vs. Tottenham Hotspur

I'm guess a good run in CL brings in an additional £70m+, over 3 years that is over £200m.
The bottom line it's an additional top class player each season.

Had a Cayenne S a few years ago. Wasn't impressed and my children got car sick in the back seat everytime they were in it.

R8 next....or an Icon A5.

My Ford F-150 will just drive over both of you....LOL...now stop with the stupid back and forth you two.

10Hoddle - 80's jabs are harmless, so ease up. I went back and read his responses to you and they were VERY tame considering others I have read in the past from other folks. (hell I have been the brunt of some!)

Just got back iny home after staying in Spain a while longer. I can say without a doubt that either as a player or a fan Tuesday night was one of my most memorable. To see Tottenham out play Barca for 60 minutes then when we made subs absolutely destroy Barca. The only sour point is Barca's diving and the fact that we could not score the winner. Still that could not take away the nights excitement. Then waiting for inters game to finish just added to the night. This was one for the ages

You can't trust the colonials...

That's what happens when you leave the keys lying around.

But we are a peace-loving people, who legislate politically correct language so what the naff did you expect?

While smoking weed in public.

That's what happens when you leave the keys lying around.

But we are a peace-loving people, who legislate politically correct language so what the naff did you expect?

While smoking weed in public.

If only the Canadians ruled the World!

What a place it would be....:eek!: