FC Barcelona vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Vital Football

FC Barcelona vs. Tottenham Hotspur

D

Departed

If Toby and Vert don't start I will be more than slightly annoyed. Aurier and Davies due to availability.

Question is who do you put in front of them?

Son Eriksen, Dele and Kane.

I might be tempted with

Lloris
KWP, Toby, Jan, Rose
Eriksen, Winks, Dele
Moura, Kane , Son

It's a risk with the chance of Son and Moura going MIA in a tough away game. The other option is to withhold Moura and play Dier and revert back to our 4-2-3-1.

Anyway, great news for KWP. Just signed a new contract until 2023.

I don't think Poch has a choice 80, Foyth is not registered and Sanchez isn't fit.
I would go with Winks and Sissoko in middle and as you have suggested Son, Alli Eriksen and Kane.
If Lamela is fit I might be inclined to drop Alli back for Sissoko, I have no doubt Alli could do a job for us.
As long as we give it a real go I'd be happy.

I might be tempted with

Lloris
KWP, Toby, Jan, Rose
Eriksen, Winks, Dele
Moura, Kane , Son

It's a risk with the chance of Son and Moura going MIA in a tough away game. The other option is to withhold Moura and play Dier and revert back to our 4-2-3-1.

Anyway, great news for KWP. Just signed a new contract until 2023.
This is one side that I'd be worried sick if Dier played (although I think Poch will play him).

I don't think Poch has a choice 80, Foyth is not registered and Sanchez isn't fit.
I would go with Winks and Sissoko in middle and as you have suggested Son, Alli Eriksen and Kane.
If Lamela is fit I might be inclined to drop Alli back for Sissoko, I have no doubt Alli could do a job for us.
As long as we give it a real go I'd be happy.

Thanks Top. Wasn't sure on that. Tough call at DM.

This is one side that I'd be worried sick if Dier played (although I think Poch will play him).

We'll need his ability to break up play and close down; but what we need to see is the Dier who played against the Chav's and was always looking for the quick ball forward, not sideways and backwards - do that with Barca and we'll get closed down quicker than the brothel next to my local church!

Lloris,
KWP, Toby, Vert, Rose.
Sissoko, Winks , Alli.
Eriksen, Son, Kane.

I chose Sissoko to help out KWP, he already does this with Aurier. But Dier could do the same I guess although Sissoko is quicker to get back .

Lloris,
KWP, Toby, Vert, Rose.
Sissoko, Winks , Alli.
Eriksen, Son, Kane.

I chose Sissoko to help out KWP, he already does this with Aurier. But Dier could do the same I guess although Sissoko is quicker to get back .

Yeah no use in me listing the same line up....I like Nick!

I do favor Sissoko in a DM role...he busts his ass every game and he will need to against Barca. Winks will need to be MUCH more involved and he needs to be aggressive when he has the ball. The rest need to keep interchanging well.

Lamela on at some point to be our closer hopefully.

We'll need his ability to break up play and close down; but what we need to see is the Dier who played against the Chav's and was always looking for the quick ball forward, not sideways and backwards - do that with Barca and we'll get closed down quicker than the brothel next to my local church!
Oh no ! When did that shut ? Gutted !

Looks like barca could rest a few. Hopefully one of them is messi. Suarez has already been ruled out with injury. Lets hope rakitc gets rested.

Even with a few players rested this is a near on impossible task, so long as we give it a good go I wont be disappointed.

Convincing Barca win though I'm afraid, 3-1.

Might as well go for it now. Would be stupid to play it safe and play at a slow pace.

Hugo, KWP, Toby, Verts, Rose, Sissoko, Winks, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Kane.

On current form that's probably our best 11 minus Aurier.

Huge game for KWP to step in. Let’s see if he can make his name and not commit any silly fouls that could change the outcome.
Like others have said, play well, have a good go is all I ask!

Live on BT Sports again, which I’m not signed up for. Too expensive! I have Sky Sports only. Does anyone know whether you can get BT Sports on an iPhone on a normal (non BT) line? I have iD network. I’m just wondering what’s the cheapest?