Fawaz - The turd that wont flush | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fawaz - The turd that wont flush

The c * n t is blaming Doughty.

“When I bought the club from the [Nigel] Doughty family, this cup wasn’t in the club,”

“With all respect to all the previous owners – I don’t want to mention any names, I wish them all the best and I respect all of them who owned that great club – when I came to the club [in 2012] there was no cups. All the previous owners took the cups. I didn’t make a big scene about it. There were many missing cups. I didn’t say a word.”

Fucking priceless!

“When I bought the club from the [Nigel] Doughty family, this cup wasn’t in the club,”

“With all respect to all the previous owners – I don’t want to mention any names, I wish them all the best and I respect all of them who owned that great club – when I came to the club [in 2012] there was no cups. All the previous owners took the cups. I didn’t make a big scene about it. There were many missing cups. I didn’t say a word.”

Fucking priceless!

True colours eh?!

And just to be an arsehole

"Thank you Fawaz for saving our club.

And for meeting with fans in service stations

Don't let the HATERS get you down"

I hadn’t realised the club owes him £4.2m.

Join the dots on this week’s events and it does look like we’re back to shopping in the bargain basement

That makes no sense.

The 4.2m was part of the original sale price so it is already accounted for; we are contesting the amount because of irregularities discovered since the sale

Even if it was not, it would have zero impact on Profit and Sustainability.

The transfer scene is incredibly quiet at the moment; not just for us but for nearly all of the teams in the Championship; clubs might want to do business early but it does not always work out that way.

Unfortunately we have more than our share of drama queens on here who think signing players is just like it is on FIFA 2018 or whatever the fuck its called.

That makes no sense.

The 4.2m was part of the original sale price so it is already accounted for; we are contesting the amount because of irregularities discovered since the sale

Even if it was not, it would have zero impact on Profit and Sustainability.

The transfer scene is incredibly quiet at the moment; not just for us but for nearly all of the teams in the Championship; clubs might want to do business early but it does not always work out that way.

Unfortunately we have more than our share of drama queens on here who think signing players is just like it is on FIFA 2018 or whatever the fuck its called.

Fair enough, I’d missed this story completely. Is it part of the purchase price that’s being contested?

Fucking priceless!

Missed this, unbelievable jeff

put it this way, i aint calling any of the animals here Marianakis, cos then even Id be tempted to chop