Farke Off | Page 13 | Vital Football

Farke Off

The difficulty with that 79 is that people have different degrees of sensitivity. What some may brush off as a thoughtless remark and, I’m afraid we all do that at times, others may treat it as a personal attack that requires retaliation.
I think we pretty much all accept that your statement was not racist. You have already stated your opinion on what I would consider an ill considered response. It only exacerbates an awkward exchange if you pursue it.
Im not pursuing it Rex, really could do without it and you guys dont need to read it either, im like the majority on here, just want to put my opinions over and read others too. There was no need for me to be questioned about it in the first instance and its quite a serious insinuation that is the reason im pissed off with it, im very thick skinned but not on certain matters that are questioned simply for antagonistic reasons. Id like to drop it now.

My posts #39 & #54 look like coming to fruition!!

Glad the club seem to be making good decisions at the helm these days, if it happens, still time for it to fall through

I rekon DF will be offered the W brom job soon, said it last wk and now they lost today again, sinani got the goal, hes doing well at huddy

Rumour has it that Farke will be at Sheffield United after Slavisa Jokanovic is 'sacked'.

I dont know why anyone goes to the Turkish lge, RVP ended up there and I couldnt understand that, crap standard bullish crowds etc etc.
i thought Farke woukd go WBA if he just waited few weeks more

DF has a new job with Russian premiership club FC Krasnodar.

Will be a change for him as the are owned by a billionaire. Be interesting to see how it goes for him

That's a shame, I would've liked to see him go to a better league than that. I hope he does really well though.

I would of thought he'd have wanted to give he English game another go but I guess lots of money in Russia, he coukd get them into European competition