Farage | Page 3 | Vital Football

Farage

What does that have to do with the price of eggs? Her stumbling block was NI. Leaver Boris has adopted 95% of May's deal and put in an alternative and also unworkable NI solution. So, based on Boris' tack not sure what May's initial preference had to do with it. Her problem was putting Party before Nation - something Boris was also guilty of. May being a Remainer just fuels the myth. Boris was always very pro Europe but, as Cameron said, he adopted a Leave profile in order to further his own ambitions [to become PM].
According to your post, she was responsible for 2 yrs 3 months of the delay. You then said leavers were responsible for frustrating the will of the people but she's not a leaver and never was.

Where have I ever claimed I don't use such language/tone in my posts or generally or where have I ever complained about others doing so? If my post didn't make it patently clear, it's the hypocrisy I was moaning about.

the phrase ‘whilst snarling, shouting and spewing hatred of others left, right and centre!’ suggests it is not behaviour that you condone. You’re being a hypocrite yourself which makes you a hypocrite.

He blocked me too, and delights in telling everyone repeatedly. He is a hate filled bigot, I'm just glad he never taught my kids.

You can tell how bad his posts must have been on this thread, even his boyf Rotherhithe Gills hasn't liked any of them!

Just for future reference in case anyone else in a glass house fancies throwing some stones.

On the contrary: it shows the absolute cynicism and hypocrisy of the far right, for ever banging on about PC gone mad and free speech for hate preachers like Yaxley-Lennon, but turning into the most sensitive of snowflakes whenever it happens to suit.

Gills58 unwittingly used a poor expression in his post, was called out on it, and was big enough to apologise. But that was still not enough to stop a massive pile-on, with a dash of homophobia thrown in for good measure.

It seems free speech is fine if you're clever enough to simply imply wholesale slurs about certain races, religions or political persuasions, but woe betide anyone who speaks up directly against it. Then the pearl-clutching starts and it becomes clear that it's not at all about free speech, but about closing down anyone else's right to dissent.
Thank you.

I dropped a clanger, apologised and edited the original post. Gleefully the usual suspects dived in, as you noted. Not complaining about being called out, fair cop (if you'll excuse the pun). Those jumping in after my apology need to take a look at themselves, consider what they've posted in the past and whether they've ever done wrong. I certainly don't recall any apologies.

The chaos over the past four years is ridiculous, but can you imagine just how much worse it would have been under old red ed??

Ahem