Farage | Vital Football

Farage

Lol. Scared of losing for an eighth (?) time but will have the opportunity to strut around the country being what he loves, a centre of attention.

Any sliver of credit he had was lost when he proclaimed we had to have no deal, having vigorously claimed during the Referendum campaign that we'd have a great deal and be able to stay in the Single Market. Only slightly less full of bs than Johnson.

Glad he is fielding his gurning candidates countrywide and not just against Labour seats (although he could change his mind as the wind blows, of course). Pr#ck.

Last edited:
love the man, perfect prime minister with Tommy Robinson as home secretary and Katie Hopkins as "make Britain great again" secretary. would win with a landslide majority

love the man, perfect prime minister with Tommy Robinson as home secretary and Katie Hopkins as "make Britain great again" secretary. would win with a landslide majority

Even Farage wouldn’t touch your racist idol with a barge pole.

Farage is being his usual self. Wants the adoration and doesn't want to lose that. He is happy to be the bloke that says "I wouldn't have done it like that, it isn't a proper brexit" whilst hiding in his radio show. He is gutless

they are all lying *******. Corbyn, Johnson, may, swinson. The whole lot. All depends on whose lies u want to believe.

Sorry, is that where we are on here now? Window lickers FFS ?
A little strong I confess. Apologies to anyone who thinks I'm taliking the mickey out of the disabled, certainly didn't mean it in that way. Not meant as a comment about people with learning difficulties but a derogatory comment about some of his gurning followers. "Gurning" would have been a better term to use in the first place.

Last edited: