Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch! | Page 17 | Vital Football

Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch!

Looks like Danny has a 'watch tower' at the side of the training pitch. No hiding place ! Great progress.
Watch towers , German shepherds - sounds like Colditz!
I have been worried about other teams spying on us though. Maybe Farmer imp could hire out Tara as a guard dog?

I notice the fields near me, round burton waters area grow grass for sale(i believe some goes to Wembley) i wondered farmerimp is this a valuable crop to grow?
Also how the buildings shaping up at the training ground believed to be ready this month?

Those lines don't look straight to me!! ;)

Thanks for the great updates Farmer, the training ground looks absolutely brilliant.

I notice the fields near me, round burton waters area grow grass for sale(i believe some goes to Wembley) i wondered farmerimp is this a valuable crop to grow?
Also how the buildings shaping up at the training ground believed to be ready this month?
The guy who has that businesss is a friend of mine, he also uses another of my cousins who farm at Honington, Grantham and you’re right, it goes to Wembley as well as Anfield, Old Trafford etc. The farmer rents the land to the turfing company and apart from cultivating the ground ready to seed, doesn’t get involved apart from banking the cheque! Ker-ching!!!

Yes, nearly as good looking as my Black Lab.

Pitches look like they are coming on really well now. The surface at Exeter looked excellent and we showed them how to play on it.

“Nearly” - you said it Berksimps!! ?

Pitches looks stunning, nature never ceases to amaze me. Haven’t watched any videos of today’s game yet, unbelievable win though.

Apologies for the ‘same as’ tweets and messages on here over the last few weeks, the improvements are difficult to see and mainly in the grass and building progress. Lots will be happening in the next month, but no clues yet . . . . . ?‍♂️?

Looking good, really good.
As you say its clearly working after the results we're having!
Guessing the Cowleys are delighted with the whole thing?

This is starting to look like The Liebherr Pavillion at Southamton's training grounds.

If it is, there’s no intention what so ever. Southampton’s building has never been mentioned to copy anything from. A few ideas have come from elsewhere but the building is totally unique to Lincoln City as a result of input from many people.

If it is, there’s no intention what so ever. Southampton’s building has never been mentioned to copy anything from. A few ideas have come from elsewhere but the building is totally unique to Lincoln City as a result of input from many people.

I didn't mean it like it was copied or anything. Sorry if it sounded like that. Wood is the in material at the moment. Tesco, Bus Station etc.