Fanzone Feedback Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fanzone Feedback Thread

redimps1 - 13/12/2017 20:44

The 2 Barrels of Real Ale sold out at Wycombe in there fan zone. :glug: :glug: :glug:

Doombar ran out in the Eagle "fanzone" after the Vale match (or was it the Coventry match?)

Still would like them selling a barell or 2 of real ale and avertising they are doing it ,To attract the non lager drinkers in?i drink lager though?

Sure I read on the fishy once that it's definitely not something they'd want ?? , to plastic and gimmicky for a club like them with so much history in the upper regions of football

Just bumping this up in case anyone has anything to add heading into the off season.
Just bumping this up in case anyone has anything to add heading into the off season.
Along with many others I sit in the front row and for the first 10 minutes am not able to see the match due to the late leavers from the fanzone and coffee bar , it also starts ten minutes before the end of the first half. then they are late coming back after half time. It ends 10 minutes before the end when they start to leave. I should also say that although they are keen to either leave or get a drink, they still stand and watch if the crowd noise increases thereby blocking everyones view . Oh and we are very often bothered by mummy STANDING IMMEDIATELY IN FRONT OF US and waiving to her offspring farther back . Dont know what can be done but I have got it off my chest, although I can see crowd trouble coming if they stewards dont hurry them all along . UTI

No longer any hot food on offer in the Travis Perkins, I presume this is because the more expensive stall holders outside in the Fanzone objected ?

Along with many others I sit in the front row and for the first 10 minutes am not able to see the match due to the late leavers from the fanzone and coffee bar , it also starts ten minutes before the end of the first half. then they are late coming back after half time. It ends 10 minutes before the end when they start to leave. I should also say that although they are keen to either leave or get a drink, they still stand and watch if the crowd noise increases thereby blocking everyones view . Oh and we are very often bothered by mummy STANDING IMMEDIATELY IN FRONT OF US and waiving to her offspring farther back . Dont know what can be done but I have got it off my chest, although I can see crowd trouble coming if they stewards dont hurry them all along . UTI

Alan Long announced over the Speaker System at half time would fans take their seats and not block the aisles or other fans views of the game or stand talking before or after the half time period.
Or words to that effect.