Fanzone Feedback Thread | Vital Football

Fanzone Feedback Thread

Luke Imp

Alert Team
Staff member
As per Russ' suggestion, if anyone has any views they'd like to air on the above, please feel free to comment!

Saturday was my first time in the fans' zone and I found it very interesting. I still bought a beer in the bar rather than outside, but took i out there to listen to the interviews with both former players. I also had a little chat with John Kennedy.

The trial food was nice, too. Keep up the impressive work.

Spoke to Ian Mcallum saturday.Believe we need marquees any day soon due to winter weather or people will cram into the now underseated tp!
Also they need to put some of the chairs in the unused corner somewhere so the blocked off corner inside can be ( few more seats).
Ultimately fan zone should be on the astro turf in a marquee imo.
Good start to it though.

Nice to keep adding to the stall where space allows. Given how well the junior imps does how about face paintbig area, small goody bags etc. Great to keep working at the future generations.

Something to keep out inclement weather will probably be needed going forward.

JT_LCFC....like the face painting idea....will put that forward.

Ribs 'n' Bibs back this weekend.

https://www.redimps.co.uk/news/2017/november/171115-ribs-n-bibs-return/

I like the fan zone and it's great that the Club is trying something different. I'm sure the few away supporters I've seen in there aren't used to having something like that, but I wonder what the Club's policy will be regarding local derbies and the obvious safety implications.
Just for the record, the burger I bought there was barely edible, so I look forward to a change in the menu, or alternatively I'll wait till I'm inside the ground.

Like people have said need some covering for the winter rainy days but it's great that the club are listening and being proactive. Great to see Ribs n Bibs back I think they will do a storming trade!

Got to get the hog roast arranged for the fanzone(subsidised by the directors as a thank you back to the fans)
All that pork and crackling wafting into the ground before and after kick off and i`m sure if it was advertised well then the numbers would be there.

"ribs and bibs" doing decent nosebag,keep it up.

Alternatively a real decent Indian offering with loads of tandoors full of chicken and naan bread
plus a couple of pots of jalfrezi and haggis vindaloo.

i hope this is good feedback?

A hog roast would go down a treat this weekend. Mmmmm Pork

I would imagine mulled wine, hot chocolate with baileys wouldn't be too far off the mark either

I've just remembered something a sports bar used to do when I lived up in Middlesbrough in the late 90's. It was fairly near the ground.
Every time you bought a pint, they would give you a playing card with a Middlesbrough footballers image and name on it. I think the players were past and present.
30 mins before kick-off they did a prize draw. So anyone who had a 'Paul Ince' for instance won a free match day programme, or they could have a free drink token.
So I was thinking we could have this in the fanzone. Prizes such as signed photo, team group poster, match programme or free pint. It would help to create an extra buzz before the game, and generate more customers.

I visited it just the once before the Port Vale game and loved it,especially the late 50's/early 60's records blaring out !

Fully support this initiative but the one time I went it was not for me. Only Carling weewatter and Cider outside and stupidly long queues at the inside bar where the real ale selection was poor so had to wait ages for a bottle of ale that could have been served outside.

impede - 13/12/2017 18:56

Fully support this initiative but the one time I went it was not for me. Only Carling weewatter and Cider outside and stupidly long queues at the inside bar where the real ale selection was poor so had to wait ages for a bottle of ale that could have been served outside.

Totally agree.

Why don’t they sell bottles of Cheeky Imp outside? Even in plastic glasses it would be be better than what is currently on offer.

DEEPING IMP - 13/12/2017 19:05

Totally agree.

I also agree. Worth having a few bottles of ale outside to save fighting through the TP! Otherwise, it's a very good venture in my eyes; something to draw people in a little earlier for food, fun and part with a few quid.

The 2 Barrels of Real Ale sold out at Wycombe in there fan zone. :glug: :glug: :glug: