fantastic point | Page 3 | Vital Football

fantastic point

Rod - that's not difficult as our whole midfield has been shite. Berge has been a very limited success - slow to react and easily pushed off the ball IMHO
Ok,i've put my views.I keep hearing this is the best league in the world and on social media that our team from back to front is shite yet only Chelski & Saints have given us a hammering. Obviously the results are beyond poor but i think Sander's a very good player and i'm gutted he's going to be out for at least 3 months,if others don't rate him that's up to them. UTMPB

Ok,i've put my views.I keep hearing this is the best league in the world and on social media that our team from back to front is shite yet only Chelski & Saints have given us a hammering. Obviously the results are beyond poor but i think Sander's a very good player and i'm gutted he's going to be out for at least 3 months,if others don't rate him that's up to them. UTMPB
exactly rodders thats what these forums are for opinions. some are proved to be right some are proved to be wrong. i just hope im proved wrong everytime i say a player isnt good enough ,but mostly im proved right lol

That Burnley win has just relegated us even more.

Consider that we won't finish above Brighton either, and you realise we're done.

That Burnley win has just relegated us even more.

Consider that we won't finish above Brighton either, and you realise we're done.
probably just a slight glimmer after sunday,but if someone opens the door the candle will blow out

I know a draw was good after that scouse rat got sent off, but it was precisely the sort of occasion we have to go on and get the 3 points, to have any chance at all. So unfortunately for me, that equaliser pretty much wiped out any positives.