fantastic point | Page 2 | Vital Football

fantastic point

At least a point from every game until the end of the season....
you fcuking slashers have a lot of humble pie to eat !

berge out for 3 month ,blessing in disguise really. awful to say but truth

I don't know about that.

It means that spastic Luncunt is likely to stay, and it means we'll probably have to make an extra midfield signing.

But, we could turn it to our advantage, depending on who we sign.

We could end up with someone who's a better fit than Berge, who we wouldn't have signed had he not been injured.

This injury unfortunately cements Berge as a disastrous signing. Of course, it just had to be didn't it. This club can't sign a player like that and have things go to plan. Better get on with signing more grafters....

CW does seem loyal to a fault with certain players. The problem Bogle has is that George is Mr Consistency, but if Bogle can be fitted in the team in an advanced role go for it.

He's a fullback that has qualities a winger has, including goals and assists.
spot on

I don't know about that.

It means that spastic Luncunt is likely to stay, and it means we'll probably have to make an extra midfield signing.

But, we could turn it to our advantage, depending on who we sign.

We could end up with someone who's a better fit than Berge, who we wouldn't have signed had he not been injured.

This injury unfortunately cements Berge as a disastrous signing. Of course, it just had to be didn't it. This club can't sign a player like that and have things go to plan. Better get on with signing more grafters....
go get snodgrass 10 times better than berge

How can it possibly be a blessing(in disguise or otherwise) that we've lost another player to injury Twirls? Sander's been better than most in my view this season. UTMPB
Rod, sometimes a negative can become a positive. Without him we will have to find a different way.

With him we are slow, lethargic plodders in midfield and CW, having spent a record amout on him is hoist by his own petard and bound to pick him.

As I've said before I reckon Berge was the signing that was going to take us up a gear class wise but ONLY if we put in the same performance , and result levels, as we did last year.

We haven't done that so Berge's undoubted talents have not been able to blossom because the rest of the engine is spluttering.

Nothing against Berge himself but necessity is the mother of invention so CW has to find another way without him. Let's face it, who'd have thought Fleck could regress so much?

He was TC's Hockey as Fleck would have been Berges but that fizzled out as Fleck has.

Rod, sometimes a negative can become a positive. Without him we will have to find a different way.

With him we are slow, lethargic plodders in midfield and CW, having spent a record amout on him is hoist by his own petard and bound to pick him.

As I've said before I reckon Berge was the signing that was going to take us up a gear class wise but ONLY if we put in the same performance , and result levels, as we did last year.

We haven't done that so Berge's undoubted talents have not been able to blossom because the rest of the engine is spluttering.

Nothing against Berge himself but necessity is the mother of invention so CW has to find another way without him. Let's face it, who'd have thought Fleck could regress so much?

He was TC's Hockey as Fleck would have been Berges but that fizzled out as Fleck has.
I see the point your making but i still don't see how losing our best midfielder this season is a good thing but like a nice owd man says we're all entitled to our views mi owd pal. UTMPB

I see the point your making but i still don't see how losing our best midfielder this season is a good thing but like a nice owd man says we're all entitled to our views mi owd pal. UTMPB
He's been our best midfielder Rod, but that says more about the rest than him.

IMO Berge is a fantastic player who hasn't been played in the position he revels in. Gutted he's out for a spell.
We need to replace him as that bin dipping piece of shit Lundstram needs fucking off yesterday.

How can it possibly be a blessing(in disguise or otherwise) that we've lost another player to injury Twirls? Sander's been better than most in my view this season. UTMPB
its my view rod we dont move it quick enough with him in the team,with him injured wilder as to play a more energetic player a quicker player, a player who isnt a very nice boy. or he might just tip the princes hand a little more, just my opinion we play better without him. also the stats with him in the side are shocking. hope he proves me wrong,but id rather have lundstrum in the team .

thats only your opinion rod it dosnt mean its right ,ill trust the stats ,with him in the team we,ve been shocking and the transition of the ball from front to back on the ground is ,predicatable slow and pretty boring with him in the team. he turns like a oil tanker,he jumps smaller than when he first started. for his size he gets knocked of the ball too easy,his balance is like yours when ya pissed. his ecceleration is like yours. his agressiveness is like stephen hawkins. so far for me hes not cut out for the prem. lets see how his career progresses .

its my view rod we dont move it quick enough with him in the team,with him injured wilder as to play a more energetic player a quicker player, a player who isnt a very nice boy. or he might just tip the princes hand a little more, just my opinion we play better without him. also the stats with him in the side are shocking. hope he proves me wrong,but id rather have lundstrum in the team .
was in full agreement till the last sentence I’d rather see bogle there than either of them

thats only your opinion rod it dosnt mean its right ,ill trust the stats ,with him in the team we,ve been shocking and the transition of the ball from front to back on the ground is ,predicatable slow and pretty boring with him in the team. he turns like a oil tanker,he jumps smaller than when he first started. for his size he gets knocked of the ball too easy,his balance is like yours when ya pissed. his ecceleration is like yours. his agressiveness is like stephen hawkins. so far for me hes not cut out for the prem. lets see how his career progresses .
He’s a rolls Royce type of player who would excell in a football playing side but unless we change personnel he doesn’t look a good fit if we could stay up we could get more players like him to complement but I’m goin to guess we regress

He’s a rolls Royce type of player who would excell in a football playing side but unless we change personnel he doesn’t look a good fit if we could stay up we could get more players like him to complement but I’m goin to guess we regress
its fuckin heart breaking that a technical player like him just dosnt cut the mustard in our team in our opinion. if he had the heart of a lion then my word what a player he would ,for his size he as absolutely no presence on the pitch what so every. i havnt seen him win an header in any box ,or cant remember he as

Rod - that's not difficult as our whole midfield has been shite. Berge has been a very limited success - slow to react and easily pushed off the ball IMHO

Rod - that's not difficult as our whole midfield has been shite. Berge has been a very limited success - slow to react and easily pushed off the ball IMHO
its hard to take and we all hoped he would have been a great player but up to now for me hes been a reight let down. he just dosnt have the balls.

Yes it's my opinion Twirls and just like your opinion it doesn't mean it's r8.You say we move the ball too slowly then i read on here from some that we HOOOOOF it too much,surely if we're HOOOOOFing the ball it's not too slow.If we'd have took some of our easy chances we've missed this season we would've had alot more points,yes it's a case of cudda wudda shudda but it's true we've missed very good chances in almost every game we've played this season and Sander isn't at fault for all them.You're entitled to your opinion just like i am tho.UTMPB