Fans Zone | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fans Zone

It had the feel of a bit of a car boot style/ village fete to it. I was disappointed not to see the sponge cakes and judge the best cucumber stall. :grin:

I was outside this when I saw uncle Bob question whether it could be moved back to make it bigger. It's is clearly a good idea but it is a victim of our current success.

On another note why only open one set of gates between coop and south park there is a second set that can be opened at the end to ease pressure when leaving. Also got told that the turnstile nearest the sincil bank path (dog poo alley) is for BM only and the other two are family stand. Despite using this for the last 5 matches to access coop lower. Can someone make a decision and communicate this to the fans / stewards and gate staff and signpost this accordingly.

Two more moans. Ladies coop lower only 1 lav with sanitary disposal apparently.
TP suite still no signage as to what fayre is on offer! It's not hard to buy a whiteboard and write Roast Pork on it.

kickingimp - 26/9/2017 23:21
Also got told that the turnstile nearest the sincil bank path (dog poo alley) is for BM only and the other two are family stand. Despite using this for the last 5 matches to access coop lower. Can someone make a decision and communicate this to the fans / stewards and gate staff and signpost this accordingly.
You've done well there because as far as I was aware, it's been for the family area only for the last two seasons!

Had a walk through !:
While a good start i would say no lighting in the small tented area.Not big enough with no real cover when its raining / cold and people will come inside.Dont like bottle beer so will remain inside.
Needs to evetually be a huge marquee on the astroturf imo.

I think those tents are the ones they take to the Lincs show. Maybe there is a plan to have a more solid covered structure in the future?