Fans to be Allowed back in | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fans to be Allowed back in

Even if we get to the point where 10% of capacity is allowed this won't be good enough for Sheffield City Council and their non safety committee

Everybody else will have 10% quite safely but they'll just have to interfere so that we end up with 5%
But they'll still charge for a capacity crowd

2000 home fans only at the lane all spaced out, no standing clapping or singing or owt ,masks have to be worn and hand sanitiser to be issued to all. only one in the bog at a time. and no fighting unless done at a safe distance of 2 metres ,so a lot of bouncing and gesturing ,and thas dead when this tier 3 is over,na sit darn

Will be interesting how the allocation of tickets is delivered when and if it happens. Logically it will be ST holders plus their loyalty points total get first dabs. We have 20 thousand plus of those so tickets will be at a premium. Loyalty points is always a good subject for discussion and a distraction from our results.
Wonder if the first 2,000 will be supplied with knee blankets and hot water bottles, the average age will be interesting :cool:

Will be interesting how the allocation of tickets is delivered when and if it happens. Logically it will be ST holders plus their loyalty points total get first dabs. We have 20 thousand plus of those so tickets will be at a premium. Loyalty points is always a good subject for discussion and a distraction from our results.
Wonder if the first 2,000 will be supplied with knee blankets and hot water bottles, the average age will be interesting :cool:
it will be very difficult,because my 13 year ols as got way less than me so he woud miss out when its my time to go. also when its his time to go id have already had my time . which ever way they do it ,there will be a load of moaning fuckers