Face masks - yes or no? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Face masks - yes or no?

Yet another 180 from the government and their experts.
That's not correct. For example, the BMA has asked wearing of masks wasn't mandatory sooner.
I was reading yesterday that they are now saying they think Ibuprofen could be could against Covid
Last month it was don't take Ibuprofen.
Ease some of the symptoms nothing more than that. Last month, some were saying that it's a cure; hence, last month don't take it. There is no cure but only a possible vaccine that would help an individual produce antibodies.
We can only come to the conclusion that they haven't got a bloody clue what they are doing and are making it up as they go along.
As long as 'they' refers only to the Government and their medical cronies. There is consensus on face masks, ie they should be worn by all.

It's pretty obvious that Johnson and co have been trying to take down Sadiq Khan for some time as the mayoral election nears. They have jumped on the virus as a tool to attack him over TFL and much else besides. He called for the wearing of masks very early on and the government disagreed publicly and briefed against him. In my opinion they would have come round on masks earlier but feared looking foolish and making Khan look good.

I'm fortunate enough to have my office within walking distance off my home, but our employees who need to get the tube we have got face masks for.

We've not asked them to come back and are happy for them to stay at home but the general consensus is that they are all pretty bored and would like the social element of work back.

Those who do want to come back have been advised to come in from 10-7 rather than 0830-1730 etc so they can avoid rush hour.

I'm fortunate enough to have my office within walking distance off my home, but our employees who need to get the tube we have got face masks for.

We've not asked them to come back and are happy for them to stay at home but the general consensus is that they are all pretty bored and would like the social element of work back.

Those who do want to come back have been advised to come in from 10-7 rather than 0830-1730 etc so they can avoid rush hour.
I had my shift changed Monday from 0600-1800 to 0800-2000 and was amazed at how much more packed the train was (got the 6.30 instead of the usual 4.30).
Obviously I knew it would be busier but the bloody thing was packed with builders. One got the right hump when I refused to move over so he could sit next to me ffs 😷

I had my shift changed Monday from 0600-1800 to 0800-2000 and was amazed at how much more packed the train was (got the 6.30 instead of the usual 4.30).
Obviously I knew it would be busier but the bloody thing was packed with builders. One got the right hump when I refused to move over so he could sit next to me ffs 😷
What did he say? Was he wearing a mask?