FAB - Specifically Ticket Prices - Feedback for meeting March 27 | Page 11 | Vital Football

FAB - Specifically Ticket Prices - Feedback for meeting March 27

Hope this is a load of bollox, but was told by a couple of season ticket holders yesterday that we’re looking at a 20% increase for next season. They aren’t the sort to bullshit, but I don’t know how reliable their source is so fingers crossed it’s wrong. Would be way too much IMO even if we have qualified for CL football

Hope this is a load of bollox, but was told by a couple of season ticket holders yesterday that we’re looking at a 20% increase for next season. They aren’t the sort to bullshit, but I don’t know how reliable their source is so fingers crossed it’s wrong. Would be way too much IMO even if we have qualified for CL football
Well CL football will be extra anyway so I don't see that comes into it , unless because we need two teams they think we can have two sets of fans , one set fro PL and one for CL

I've heard that as well. Some wannabe ITK put it on twitter and it seems a few have fallen for it.

Well CL football will be extra anyway so I don't see that comes into it , unless because we need two teams they think we can have two sets of fans , one set fro PL and one for CL
Yeah I know it’s not included in season ticket prices, but CL football will require a bigger squad and most likely players on bigger wages. Could be an excuse for them to justify it

Yeah I know it’s not included in season ticket prices, but CL football will require a bigger squad and most likely players on bigger wages. Could be an excuse for them to justify it

Surely it can’t be that because the money we provide is shit all in the bigger picture, it’s not gonna make a difference to acquiring better players or paying the current ones more.

I imagine the prices will go up around UCL because of the hype that’ll surround it being the first time the club qualify for it (Before anyone mentions 1982 that was the European Cup and this’ll be many fans first time), a lot of people will want tickets for it and the season ticket will guarantee a ticket to those matches.

Last edited:
With these night matches the electric bill must be astronomical. Never mind buying players, put the price up to pay the leccy bill.

‘I was pissed off at the Lille game at VP, where I couldn't get the coefficient game results or other Europe Conference League scores. Meanwhile, in Lille, for the return leg, full signal, no issues.

These issues need addressing as the fourth ticket price hike in a row comes in.’

A comment from ‘My Old Man Said’ under their latest post. Interesting as it sounds like they know something most of don’t. Apparently there was an informal meeting this week so guessing ticket prices were discussed.

‘I was pissed off at the Lille game at VP, where I couldn't get the coefficient game results or other Europe Conference League scores. Meanwhile, in Lille, for the return leg, full signal, no issues.

These issues need addressing as the fourth ticket price hike in a row comes in.’

A comment from ‘My Old Man Said’ under their latest post. Interesting as it sounds like they know something most of don’t. Apparently there was an informal meeting this week so guessing ticket prices were discussed.
There was a meeting. I couldn't go as I was at a funeral. Ticket prices were discussed but nothing has been decided . The thought is the powers that be are waiting to see exactly where we finish. MOM is just speculating really but I think there will be a rise the question is how much ?

It was an informal one, it should have been the ticket meeting that was cancelled and not re-arranged.

I have said to the group we should all resign but ... well, you can guess the rest. I could withdraw Vital Villa and have long been considering it, as I've said before, it has been nothing but a box ticking exercise and we've not been able to achieve anything, however if all resigned in protest, it would make far more impact.

There was a meeting. I couldn't go as I was at a funeral. Ticket prices were discussed but nothing has been decided . The thought is the powers that be are waiting to see exactly where we finish. MOM is just speculating really but I think there will be a rise the question is how much ?

I guess MOMS are reading between the lines around something that’s been said. It’s clear as day that’s what’s happening and tbh I think it’s rather sad that they’re going to charge us even more because of UCL qualification, those games alone will generate some significant extra income that 2 years ago the club simply would never have planned for.

It was an informal one, it should have been the ticket meeting that was cancelled and not re-arranged.

I have said to the group we should all resign but ... well, you can guess the rest. I could withdraw Vital Villa and have long been considering it, as I've said before, it has been nothing but a box ticking exercise and we've not been able to achieve anything, however if all resigned in protest, it would make far more impact.

Collective action would be great but it simply wont happen. There are always gonna be people who want to be round the table.