FA Cup Round 1 draw | Page 7 | Vital Football

FA Cup Round 1 draw

So Lancs, what I predicted on two threads turns out to be correct, smug bar steward that I am?

No denying it, Phil, you called the away tie - twice , even ;)

Nobby gets top prize though, he called Sunderland away and has assured me that he was actually in New Zealand when he registered his Monday morning post on-line.

Still no news about our tie at Sunderland ! As already pointed out, Newcastle are at home on the Saturday so there is probably pressure to keep the two fixtures separated. Perhaps it`ll be one of the Sunday 2pm BBC partial coverage games - it might be the only way GFC will get a few pence out of the Cup this year (if they don`t get that replay Phil).

Dover, on the other hand, already have £18K plus another £75K (Live TV game) and will collect another £36K if they beat the Shrimpers ! Drinks could be on Hessy.......

:cup::cup:

1pm kick off on 9th November due to "security concerns".

Given the distance the majority of Gills fans have to travel to get there that's a particularly unhelpful decision.

1pm kick off on 9th November due to "security concerns".

Given the distance the majority of Gills fans have to travel to get there that's a particularly unhelpful decision.
I swear there’s some line across the country. Cross that and we’re banned from Saturday 3pm kick offs.

Look on the bright side - we will be able to boast that we were the first League 1 team to be knocked out of the FA Cup in season 2019/20.

Tickets are £10 adult and £5 kids so unless you don't like getting up at the crack of dawn that's a good incentive for a good turn out.

Imagine the Gills squad will stay in the area the night before, then travel back to Kent straight after the game, so the earlier finish time will suit them.

Just checked the Gills site for Sunderland tickets and it's showing 'Sold Out'. Anyone know if that's anywhere near correct?

How many of our allocation will we take - a 600 mile round trip to watch us get absolutely hammered? All credit to any of ours making the trip but I fear this could be an absolute bloody tonking.