F@@@ The Disabled | Page 46 | Vital Football

F@@@ The Disabled

I should've guessed, I've just seen how 'The Hunt' will fund his inheritance and business tax election giveaway.

He's going to add to the punishments already available for that 0.0001% of the population who abuse benefit payments, and also add removal of free NHS prescriptions and legal aid.

Will make those pesky health conditions impacting an ability to work and subsequent appeals to the Dickheads Working Pensions a bit more difficult eh.

Should we not again start in Parliament and the House of Lords itself? We'd save millions overnight, and if HMRC looked at Covid contracts - let alone HS2 - how many billions might we suddenly find?

I should've guessed, I've just seen how 'The Hunt' will fund his inheritance and business tax election giveaway.

He's going to add to the punishments already available for that 0.0001% of the population who abuse benefit payments, and also add removal of free NHS prescriptions and legal aid.

Will make those pesky health conditions impacting an ability to work and subsequent appeals to the Dickheads Working Pensions a bit more difficult eh.

Should we not again start in Parliament and the House of Lords itself? We'd save millions overnight, and if HMRC looked at Covid contracts - let alone HS2 - how many billions might we suddenly find?
This sums it up

Screenshot_20231111_033254_Talk.jpg

That doesn't even need to be accurate or uptodate or produced in the 70's.

It's not wrong but when do the Gov listen to their own research, intelligence and figures....oh when it comes to a pay rise. And I love the way 'benefits unclaimed' always eclipses fraud and errors in my experience.

Wonder what column Sunak and his favoured and non disab...disciples and haters feature in? Cameron, Lewis five jobs, Braverman new leader of the EDF, Hunt (anything involving a ****).

I'll make the post short - would it be the far right? It's a question lawyers, not an accusation! Mone all you want, bitch to your landlord and a friend who makes cat food for a living. If you wanted reliable PPE you should've put an extra million on it. Hair dye doesn't come cheap, morals costs a bit less.

I'll stop, I'm confusing myself now lol

Oh Sunak's missus, who could be in charge of nursery care and the new oil drilling.

No, stop. Stop you bad boy. He's not a big enough man to pull that off, even if he wore platforms.

That's an opinion, I'm in no way saying that's why Sunak wants a weeally big fence around his house (all 3 foot of it) so nobody sees him mincing around trying to tell his wife he wears the trousers.

I'd never say that, he's a very polished boy and his missus is clearly successful on the back of her family. Now where were we on inheritance tax as we are talking about family, idiots, oh Boris and his 20.4 kids.

Oh yeah, fuck the disabled, and fuck those who are dumb enough to have voted you into power and will vote for you again because you are taking care of your donors, and God willing, you'll fucking need them to keep the lights on, keep you relevant and if all else fails there's GB News.

Sorry, my bad. I said I'd stop. I'm like any Tory promise aren't I - I just can't keep it.

I've heard an echo of Rees-Mogg call for his nanny as poor people are saying nasty things, and Naaaaaadine was about to offer her wisdom but got distracted by a light. It was one of the best things Dianne Abbott ever did, she turned it on and then gave it a swing. Naaaadine was fascinated.

10p Lee criticised Abbott for the effort she put into the swing, claiming she could've used far less energy to confuse the work shy. Abbott didn't hear him, she was looking for her shoe.

Boris ran past doing his obligatory on camera 5 yard run from a car to a building door and shouted piffle, and Jeremy Corbyn wondered why nobody was chanting his name.

Starmer sat on a park bench wondering what to do next.

But the whole scene was saved by a lettuce. Truss was carrying it home given she is now that lonely, and the lettuce spoke.

"You fucking clueless, wet...."

Truss threw it away at that point and all I heard then was Kwasi shout.

"Haven't you hurt me enough without flinging your lettuce in my direction."

It was a strange night in my house with all these idiots visiting.

Remember to lock your doors folks, you might have a semi breakdown next.

:smurph:

Last edited:
That doesn't even need to be accurate or uptodate or produced in the 70's.

It's not wrong but when do the Gov listen to their own research, intelligence and figures....oh when it comes to a pay rise. And I love the way 'benefits unclaimed' always eclipses fraud and errors in my experience.

Wonder what column Sunak and his favoured and non disab...disciples and haters feature in? Cameron, Lewis five jobs, Braverman new leader of the EDF, Hunt (anything involving a ****).

I'll make the post short - would it be the far right? It's a question lawyers, not an accusation! Mone all you want, bitch to your landlord and a friend who makes cat food for a living. If you wanted reliable PPE you should've put an extra million on it. Hair dye doesn't come cheap, morals costs a bit less.

I'll stop, I'm confusing myself now lol

Oh Sunak's missus, who could be in charge of nursery care and the new oil drilling.

No, stop. Stop you bad boy. He's not a big enough man to pull that off, even if he wore platforms.

That's an opinion, I'm in no way saying that's why Sunak wants a weeally big fence around his house (all 3 foot of it) so nobody sees him mincing around trying to tell his wife he wears the trousers.

I'd never say that, he's a very polished boy and his missus is clearly successful on the back of her family. Now where were we on inheritance tax as we are talking about family, idiots, oh Boris and his 20.4 kids.

Oh yeah, fuck the disabled, and fuck those who are dumb enough to have voted you into power and will vote for you again because you are taking care of your donors, and God willing, you'll fucking need them to keep the lights on, keep you relevant and if all else fails there's GB News.

Sorry, my bad. I said I'd stop. I'm like any Tory promise aren't I - I just can't keep it.

I've heard an echo of Rees-Mogg call for his nanny as poor people are saying nasty things, and Naaaaaadine was about to offer her wisdom but got distracted by a light. It was one of the best things Dianne Abbott ever did, she turned it on and then gave it a swing. Naaaadine was fascinated.

10p Lee criticised Abbott for the effort she put into the swing, claiming she could've used far less energy to confuse the work shy. Abbott didn't hear him, she was looking for her shoe.

Boris ran past doing his obligatory on camera 5 yard run from a car to a building door and shouted piffle, and Jeremy Corbyn wondered why nobody was chanting his name.

Starmer sat on a park bench wondering what to do next.

But the whole scene was saved by a lettuce. Truss was carrying it home given she is now that lonely, and the lettuce spoke.

"You fucking clueless, wet...."

Truss threw it away at that point and all I heard then was Kwasi shout.

"Haven't you hurt me enough without flinging your lettuce in my direction."

It was a strange night in my house with all these idiots visiting.

Remember to lock your doors folks, you might have a semi breakdown next.

:smurph:

I think I've already had the full breakdown so I guess it's further into the Twilight Zone I go

Thing is they can get away with it, said it many a time, most people turn a blind eye to disability, they don't want to engage in it, and seem to like to believe the press painting us evil people as fakes taking money fraudulently.

Those that do, should be in prison, no doubt at all, but that is a tiny % of those who need help.

I often wonder what politics would look like if they actually told the truth, I think it would be far less frustrating for a start.

I often wonder what politics would look like if they actually told the truth, I think it would be far less frustrating for a start.

They would be more trusted as well. I wouldn't mind a politician admitting they didn't know something, instead of the guff they come out with, and if it was me, I would say if I was slightly in ignorance of something and add, but now you have brought it up, I will do my best to find out. Or the, correct me if I am wrong approach. Don't pass it off as fact, unless you are cast iron on it, it wouldn't kill them (or anyone in a debate) to say my understanding of this is.......... and that is what I am basing my opinion on, please correct me if I'm wrong...

It would be quite refreshing wouldn't it, same as PMQs - answer the question, stop waffling, lying, and and answering 17 questions that weren't asked.

Very few politicians are actually qualified in their brief anyway, it's why they have so many advisors (not least favourites get moved around so often), but a mix of those two approaches would restore some faith as long as they followed through.

I've only seen it happen maybe 3 times, as it's only when a local MP brings up a constituent issue that it would be suicide to heckle at, but to me it's the only time they look semi genuine.

I've heard all sides say occasionally 'I understand' but it's protocol as they then still present it as cast iron fact, even though and worryingly, more often than it should happen, you can be sat there watching knowing they are talking nonsense as the issue has been updated within 48 hours and they haven't updated the question that was written in advance.

It would probably seriously improve cross party work and sensible compromise as well as time went on if they tempered the 'I'm just going to get attacked' and 'I'm just going to get fobbed off' approach has to grate on most eventually, even if they know themselves it's theatre and a game.

From an article on substacks.. based on sarcasm just to confirm

Prime minister Rishi Sunak has skilfully identified the root cause of the government’s 13 years of economic failure: disability allowance. The solution, of course, is to bully disabled people into working from home. I honestly don’t know why no one has thought of this before!

It has finally been decided that mental health and mobility issues don’t count as “real disabilities” and the people who struggle to get through each day should do “their duty”, no matter how miserable it makes their existence.

A Tory spokesperson explained: “This move will make absolutely no difference whatsoever, but it will please the utter bastards who get off on being cruel to vulnerable groups and feel the austerity cull did not go far enough. This is key to our electoral strategy.”

Cont

Quite right too.... why would we need a minister to represent those many, many, millions of those horrible crippled (sic) people.

Beggars belief really doesn't it? That is exactly what any proper Government should have, someone to deal with the specific issues, both positive and negative.

The amount of messages I'm getting now from people terrified of what the government are announcing has never been so much. These include

1/ Enforcing people to work from home in jobs that aren't there, so they can take the extra premium per month off them

2/ Telling people with mental heslth, chronic pain and bowel issues, that they can work from home

3/ Getting rid of assessments for sick and getting work coaches to decide what level of work a claimant can do

4/ The latest is snooping in peoples bank accounts with no good reason other than to do checks

They could do so much to help disabled people, if they got amongst us, and listened.

An example, years ago, before and after my brain op (and before I was able to set up this business that then paid my way without the need) was I could sometimes do a little something, but not without coming totally off. Then you have to re-apply which is a nightmare process. But if they let you put it on hold, so you can do things when able, (word used literally) legitimately, then sometimes these things can lead to other opportunities.

Disabled people are made to feel like they have to apologise all the time in my opinion, and with the way the Government has been (and Labour did start the process sadly, something I wish wasn't true) people are made to feel like fakes, fraudsters and scroungers.

The % who are those things, are tiny, and yes, they should be then made to work/taken off benefits.

They could do so much to help disabled people, if they got amongst us, and listened.

An example, years ago, before and after my brain op (and before I was able to set up this business that then paid my way without the need) was I could sometimes do a little something, but not without coming totally off. Then you have to re-apply which is a nightmare process. But if they let you put it on hold, so you can do things when able, (word used literally) legitimately, then sometimes these things can lead to other opportunities.

Disabled people are made to feel like they have to apologise all the time in my opinion, and with the way the Government has been (and Labour did start the process sadly, something I wish wasn't true) people are made to feel like fakes, fraudsters and scroungers.

The % who are those things, are tiny, and yes, they should be then made to work/taken off benefits.
The % is 0.005% JF in fraud. Yet there is 26 million in unpaid benefits to 5-6 million in fraud AND overpayment

Doesn't matter where you stand on the Xmas bonus, it's just another example of ignorance whilst some MP's get their Wisteria cleared, fund a duck house, constantly get rises and expenses and use them on rent boys and prostitutes.

Yes, it is ridiculous. £10 will make zero difference to the vast majority of people who receive it. But must cost a decent amount of money. Article says with inflation etc it would be about £170 now. THAT would make a big difference to Christmas, fine, £10 does not. To me, that makes it a waste. Yes, if the money is there to raise it, then raise it, but £10 is insulting and if it can't be raised, it would be better to be scrapped.

Back then it made sense, but even if inflation says £170 now - at least boost it to £50 or £60. That would make a good dent on food, or take care of 'one' of most people's energy bills (at least mainly for most I assume from our own consumption as a four peeps household).

That would then take some of the load off, but as you say £10 is insulting with subsidised food/booze in Parliament + the expenses we know they have felt entitled to claim).

I know it would no doubt make a huge difference to a small % but overall it's a waste of a benefit - much in the way winter fuel payment is (if I've got the right one) because it ultimately goes to so many folks who simply don't need it.

The whole thing needs an overall with the right set of priorities for a so called civilised society.